9

A/N: I'm sorry this is late I'm trying to fix my schedule for writing and updating but life is a thing. Also I had to add fanboy Jungkook fite-

"Yoongi-hyung" Yoongi was about to turn around but instead almost fell. Namjoon managed to catch him, both males with wide eyes from the sudden action.

"Get off me pompom!" Taehyung let go, his square smile present. Yoongi looked at the top of his head, "Why the bunny ears all of a sudden?" The ears went down immediately at the mention of them.

"Remember the bunny hybrid I've liked for a long time?"

"Jeon Jungkook. I've met him. Why? I know he's behind you by the way. His ears are a dead give away." Jungkook peeked out and waved. Yoongi and Namjoon waved back, Namjoon giving the bunny a soft smile.

"Hyung, who're your friends?" Namjoon looked at Taehyung and Jungkook. Yoongi wanted to say they weren't friends but didn't want to tease since Taehyung gave him pleading eyes.

"The dog is Kim Taehyung and the bunny, aka his toy, is Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung, Jungkook, this is Kim Namjoon and he's your hyung. He also my temporary... guardian? Owner? Whatever word fits." Both males noticed how happy Jungkook looked. He walked up to Namjoon who was slightly dumb founded.

"Are you really him?" Yoongi looked between the two then at Taehyung who just shrugged. Namjoon cocked his head to the side. "The Namjoon-hyung who raps and produces?" Yoongi looked at Namjoon with slight betrayal. Namjoon chuckled, embarrassed for being recognized.

"Yep. I've only had one mixtape though and even then it's not good." Jungkook threw his hands up, hitting one of his bunny ears.

"Lies! You're a king don't 'at' me." He walked over to Taehyung as he spoke aloud. He immediately became embarrassed.

"Thanks?" Yoongi looked Namjoon dead in the eye.

"You have explaining to do when we get home." He turned back to Taehyung, "What was it you wanted to tell me?" Taehyung grabbed the bunny boy before he could get out of reach and held him by the waist.

"I told him~" Yoongi raised a brow as Jungkook struggled to free himself.

"Oh boy. More gays." Taehyung let him go.

"You're gay!" Yoongi stomped on Taehyung's foot.

"I am panromantic actually." He spoke quietly and through his teeth as he smiled at Taehyung.

"It's an umbrella term!" The smile left and he grabbed Namjoon's hand.

"We're going. Have fun and don't hurt Jungkook too much." Yoongi pulled Namjoon away fairly quick.

"Your friends are interesting." He let go of Namjoon's hand as his ears twitched from the cold.

"They're not my friends. They're-" He stopped talking when Namjoon grabbed his ears to warm them up. Namjoon chuckled as Yoongi looked up at him.

"I realized I've never touched your fur. It's soft." Yoongi felt himself blush at the smiling male, "Are you cold or just blushing?" Namjoon placed a chilled hand on Yoongi's cheek, "How cute. You are blushing." Yoongi became lost in the others eyes. So lost that he wasn't paying attention or listening to the next words, "I think I love you hyung." After a few seconds Yoongi came back to reality. He swiped Namjoon's hand off his face and started walking again.

"Let's get home. It's too cold to be standing around." Namjoon, who didn't realize Yoongi wasn't aware of those words being spoken, was glad that he wasn't rejected. He gently placed an arm around Yoongi's shoulders as they walked. Yoongi kept complaining about the cold air and how it was too cold for November. Also how it was too early for even the slightest snow. Namjoon found it cute if he was being honest, letting out an almost silent chuckle. Yoongi turned to face him, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing." Namjoon placed a kiss on Yoongi's head which only confused and flustered the shorter male more.

A/N: OK SO IT'S SLIGHTLY SHORTER BUT I COULDN'T THINK OF WHAT ELSE TO PUT AND THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BETTER TO END IT WITH YOONGI NOT KNOWING THAT NAMJOON CONFESSED! ALSO FINALLY AN UPDATE BECAUSE I FELT BAD FOR NOT UPDATING AND I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DOING HOMEWORK BUT I LIED AND NO ONE IS IN THE ROOM (I NORMALLY UPDATE IN A CRAFT ROOM WHERE MY MOM USUALLY IS) TO CHECK IF I'M TYPING A PAPER OR IF I'M UPDATING! ALSO MENTAL HEALTH NEEDS TO FIX ITSELF AND DYSPHORIA CAN GO FUCK ITSELF SO IDK WHEN THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE BUT I STARTED WRITING CH10 TODAY