Rory's POV

We stopped for a little bit so my wife could read a note she found on the ground.When she was done,she handed it to The Doctor,her hand shaking a little.I was staring at Amy,how beautiful she was.Her red ginger hair,her hazel green eyes,her bright red lips.All so beautiful.As she handed the note to The Doctor,I could see her red nail polish was started to fade.

"Oh well.Nail polish doesn't last forever!" ,I thought.

Amy looked at me.She walked up to my side and held my hand.I grabbed her hand and on the other,held my daughter's hand.My daughter (n/a:River is his daughter,not Amy) had a confused look on her face.I wonder what was happening in her head.

~~~~~Amy's POV~~~~~

I was confused.I had all these questions running through my head.Like...

If we need the Princess Pet,where would she be?

Can only the Princess Pet make a rigabamboo?

Will we be there on time to save Captain Jack?

Will we save Captain Jack?

I was confused.Rory looked at me.I walked over and held his hand.

~~~~~River's POV~~~~~

I watched as Amy handed the note to my husband.With thought running through my mind,I thought that maybe The Doctor was cheating on me.You know,with Rose and all.What if he was cheating and the person he was seeing was my own mother!I know that would never happen.She was married to my dad,but what if it was true.What if he was cheating.

"Huhmm." ,I sighed

I felt a person (assuming it was The Doctor) grab my hand.But turns out it was my dad.We were of somewhere,I could feel it.

"Yay,more excitement!" ,I thought happily in my head.