16 - Tired

A/N: Words in italic indicate a quote from some of Kang Daniel's interviews (credits of the quote goes to the rightful owners)

Daniel shut the door with his foot before quickly pressed my back on it. He didn't waste any time to attack me, and so was I. I moaned in his mouth every time my back bumped the door as we were kissing the shit out of each other until we were both out of breath.

"Let's not destroy the door, shall we?" Daniel suggested as he looked at me.

His lips were swollen red from the kiss.

"God, you are so hot," I said before quickly pulled him to continue the kiss when he brought me closer to the bed.

At that point, to say that I was wet for him was definitely an understatement. I was burning inside. I need him NOW.

"Oh, it is only about to get hotter from here, baby," he said before suddenly threw me on the bed.

It took me by surprise, but I'm not gonna lie, it's kinda hot knowing that he needed me as much as I needed him.

"Told you it's gonna be rough tonight. I'm not here to play," he said while taking off his shirt before he jumped on me.

He pinned my hands on the sides as he went down my neck.

"Oh God, baby, please, don't stop, fuck," I grasped his hair tightly as I became a moaning mess when he was licking, kissing, and sucking every nook of my neck.

I was shuddering when I felt his hot and heavy breath all over my skin. But then I felt that his movement was getting slower and his body was getting heavier on me ... before it's completely stopped.

"Baby? Daniel?" I called while shaking his body gently, wondering if he only heard the "stop" part.

Soon, I heard him rumbling nonsense and gritting his teeth. I looked at him closer from the side, then my mind went blank. After a good couple of seconds, I bursted into laughter when I finally grasped the situation. He was sleeping.

"You are so mean, you know that?" I said pinching his cheek lightly, still chuckling.

I couldn't believe that he fell asleep after arousing me like that.

I clamped my lips as I was hugging him before rolling my body to the side carefully. I pulled my hand from under him inch by inch while kept checking on his face, making sure that he wouldn't be awake.

"Ouh. You're so heavy," I successfully put him on the bed.

I couldn't help but smiling when I saw him sleeping so peacefully like a baby.

"You must be tired. Sleep tight, dearie," I whispered while brushing his hair gently before I kissed his forehead.

After that, I went to the dining room to get some water. But then I stopped midway when I saw Ben and and Carrie were arguing.

"Carrie please. The fans are complaining that the boys are very poorly styled these days. And the World Tour is coming up," Ben pleaded as he grabbed Carrie's hand.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I am NOT gonna go back without her," Carrie insisted pulling her hand off Ben's grip.

"Are they talking about me?" I wondered inside.

"I told you, I'll bring her back too. I promise," Ben convinced.

"How?" Carrie asked.

Ben couldn't answer.

"Exactly. So before you have a solution for that, don't even dare to bring up this matter again," Carrie warned before she turned around.

But Ben grabbed her hand before she could get away.