8

"It's fucking terrible when you care so much about someone and get an attached to them and they just turn around and leave"

We all went to Bill's house, into his garage.

"Okay look, storm drain, that's where Georgie disappeared, there's the ironworks, and there's the black spots. Everywhere 'it' happens it's-it's all connected by the sewers and they all meet up at the well house."

"You mean the house on Neibolt Street?"
"You mean the creepy ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?"
"I hate that place. Always feel like it's watching me."

"That's where I saw 'it'. There I saw a clown."
"Tha-Tha-Tha-That's where 'it' lives."

"I can't imagine ever wanting to live there."

Eddie got up and went in front of the map.

"Can we stop talking about this? I can barely breathe. It's summer. We're kids. I can barely breath. I think I'm having a fucking asthma attack."

He ripped the map off.

"What the hell?!"
"Put the map back!"

The screen started to flash pictures of Bill, Georgie, and their mom and dad... But their mom hair was blowing in her face.

The pictures kept zooming and zooming until it revealed a clown.... It.

"WHAT THE FUCK"
"It's 'IT'"
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!"
"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!"
"Turn it off!"
"Yes, turn it off!"
"Run Stanley!"
"What is that?"
"Thanks, Ben."

"IT saw us! IT SAW US AND IT KNOWS WHERE WE ARE!"
"IT always knew"

"Alright let's go."
"Go? Go where?"
"Neibolt. That's where G-G-G-Georgie is"

"It's summer, we should be outside."
"If you say it's summer one more f-f-f-fucking time"

We arrived at the house.

"Bill, you can't go in there!"

"This is Looney!" I yell to Bill

"Look, you don't have to come in with me, but what happens if another Georgie goes missing, or another Max, or another Betty, or another Ed Corcoran, or one of us? Are you just going to pretend it didn't happen like everyone else in this town? Because I can't. I go home and all I see is that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals, but he isn't. So walking in this house for me is easier than walking into my own. And Y/N, you should understand, you lost your brother too."

"Wow" Richie said
"What?"
"He didn't stutter once."

"Wait uhhh, shouldn't we have some people keep watch, just in case?"

"Wh-wh-wh-who wants to stay out here?"

Everyone raised their hand except for Beverly... Of course she would because she's 'badass'. Yeah right.

Bill, Richie, Eddie, and I went inside the house.

"I can't believe I pulled the short straw." Richie said. "You guys are lucky that we didn't measure dicks."
"Shut up, Richie"

Richie walked over to a corner in the room and picked up a missing poster... But it had his face and name on it.

"It-It says I'm missing."
"Y-Y-Y-You're not missing, Richie."