13

enough w/ the time skips, and i'll do abt 3 more chapters and this will finn- ally be over and thanks sm for 300+ reads, ilygsm. and ik new years is like 6 months over but you know

Forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side.

December 31, 1998
Your pov

I woke up around 12 PM, I stayed up a bit later watching my brother since my parents had a late shift.

It feels like the losers only met yesterday, we killed a fucking demonic clown yesterday, and we saved Georgie and Max

I got up, my brother was still asleep.

"MAX!" I yell
"W-w-what?" he said in a groggy tone
"Woah, is that you bill?"
"What...do...you..want?"
"We have to go shop for things for the new years party at the quarry"

I called Bill, Richie, and Eddie to help me shop and decorate.

We bought sodas (kept in a cooler) cupcakes (taken home with Y/N ofc) fire works, and new year hats

We spent about 3 hours doing that amd we went and gave the others their hats and told them where to meet.

"Thanks guys" I say
"No problem"
"Remember to meet here at 10:00"
"Sure"
"Seeya later"

I went home and did what i usually do until 9:30 came. The quarry is just a 20 minute bike ride from my house. I grabbed some picnic blankets and the cupcakes.

I arrived at the quarry and Saw Bill, Georgie, Mike, Ben, Richie, and Stan.
"Hey guys" I say and put my bike down and set up the picnic blankets and cupcakes. "Where's Eddie?"

"Oh, his mom wanted to give him a lecture about life or something" Richie said.
"H-h-hey guys" Eddie said out of breath and took his inhaler out.

"10...9...8" The losers began chanting.
Stan wrapped his arm around me and I blushed a bit.
"5...4...3...2... HAPPY NEW YEAR!"
The losers set off their fireworks and before I knew it Stan was kissing me.. The boy I love was fucking kissing me.

"Hey love birds, we have some cupcakes to eat" Richie said as he stuffed a cupcake into his mouth.

"I like you Stan" I say and turn towards him.
"I like you too Y/N.. I like me better when i'm with you"

I leaned in and kissed him again.. this one being passionate and lasted longer.
"Y/N.. will you be my girlfriend...?"
"Yes"

idk what i'm writing anymore- i should just end it here oof

And this is a really short chapter because i don't have any inspiration to write anymore and when I write something that involves kissing it gets really awkward.