Chapter 2 - Articatix

Estelle and Winter followed the girl to what they guessed was their club's meeting room. Other girls were already there. They looked up when they approached. One of them had a bag of chicken nuggets and was in the midst of eating one. Estelle frowned. 

"Everyone, this is the Articix Club. We are combining together into one club," the girl introduced.

"Why?" a girl with brown hair and colour-changing eyes asked. Her skin was pale, but not so much as Winter's and Estelle's. 

"Winter got Majestix," Estelle explained flatly. She didn't like excessive talking. 

Winter didn't say anything, and just a gave a small and short wave. The Catix looked at her in surprise. A purple-haired girl asked, "Which key?"

"T-the w-water key..." Winter shyly responding, looking down so she didn't have to face everyone's gaze.

"Oh that's cool. So what's our club name?" a dark blue-haired girl asked.

"Articatix," the one who led Estelle and Winter into the room replied.

"Time for introductions!" the one with the chicken nuggets exclaimed, mouth still full. Her hair was dark brown but with rainbow highlights. Her eyes were brown and skin light. "I'm Dongli!"

"I'm Rosella," the one who had led the once-Articix into the room introduced. 

"Kaora," the purple-haired one said. She had light purple highlights and her eyes were the same colour. Her skin was quite pale as well.

"Ana," the navy-haired one said. Her eyes were the same colour and skin was light brown.

"Hi I'm Lilly," the brown-haired girl with colour-changing eyes introduced. As Rosella had mentioned, Lilly was a co-leader, with Winter. Estelle didn't like that idea. She didn't want her best friend to be lowered like that. 

"Lucia," the final girl said. She had been quiet through the whole thing. Her hair was jet black with blue highlights. Her eyes were blue and skin incredibly pale, similar to Winter's.

The original Catix looked to Estelle and Winter. 

"Estelle," she said without any emotion in her voice. 

"I-I'm W-winter.. But you p-probably already h-heard my name..." Winter said shyly, keeping her gaze on floor instead of facing the others.

"Hey, we're going to need a new club logo then, right?" Kaora asked.

"Uh-huh," Lilly responded.

Estelle took out her phone and opened up a picture. It was the Articix Club logo, one which she herself had designed and drew. It popped up on a screen above her phone, showing an enlarged version. "Here's the original Articix Club logo, just in case you want to see it."

[Image create by ME, Estelle_Dusk

[Image create by ME, Estelle_Dusk. DO NOT STEAL. Used a winx club logo template]

"Oh woah, that's awesome!" Ana commented.