Chapter 1 - Alfea Academy (Unfinished Rewrite)

The prestigious Alfea Academy.

This was where those who seeked to become guardian fairies studied. Or at least tried to. The acceptance rate was rather low, and only the best of the best could come.

Unless, of course, you were royalty. Then you were automatically accepted into the academy.

She was one of those who made it through her own merits. She didn't find it all too hard. The academic portion was easy, to her at least. She had also already gained her basic transformation, a step ahead than most others.

She walked up to the gates, a light pink arch with translucent blue wings as doors. Looking around, there were many other students. Around half of them looked to be new, not yet familiar with the place. She, however, had already memorised the map that had been given to her.

As she entered the enrollment room, there was another girl that was just finishing her registration. The girl had purple hair and the same coloured eyes.

The girl gave her a smile before exiting the room.

"Hello, I assume you're here to enroll?" the young woman sitting behind the desk asked.

"Yes," she responded. "I'm Estelle Dusk, from the planet of Askoria."

"Ah, yes, you placed first in the entrance exams, didn't you? Congratulations," the woman said. "I'm the headmistress here, Headmistress Katy. Which dorm would you like? Dorms 1-A and 1-B are currently available."

"I'll go with 1-B," Estelle responded.

"Great! Here's your key. If you need anything, feel free to contact me," Headmistress Katy said.

"Thank you," Estelle said before exiting the room. She avoided making eye contact with other people as she made her way through the school.

The dorms were all together, except 1-A and 1-B were on the first floor, while 2-A and 2-B were on the second.