Chapter 21

T W I N

Ramya got out the car and slammed the door. I ain't even bother to say shit to her cause it's pointless. She took her time walking and that only pissed me off more so I rolled my window down "Bro hurry up so I can pull off." I shouted and that only made her ass turn around and start walking towards me. "Nevermind" I rolled my window up but she snatched my door open.

"Really Treyshawn?" She nudged me, "Your just gonna let me go in the house knowing I'm mad at you?"

"Man that's on you." I shrugged my shoulders and took my car out of park "Now back up so I can go. I got other shit to do then worry about yo stubborn ass."

"I can't believe your talking to me like this. Why?"

"I'll talk to you about it later bruh."

She scrunched up her face before slamming my door shut "Fuck you. Don't talk to me ever. We're done."

I pulled off and headed back to my house. She know damn well we ain't done and she gone answer when I call but females gone be females so I ain't tripping.

N A E

"Rachettttt" I grabbed his arm but he pulled it back away, "Stop" I said more serious.

"Shorty let me smoke this blunt first then i can handle you."

I smacked my lips "No i want you to right now." I sat in his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him.

Even though we just had sex i want more. He's using smoking as an excuse but i really think he just don't want to have sex with me anymore.

"Wait bruh"

Tears welled up in my eyes as i got out his lap. "What is it" I asked throwing his phone at the wall, "Huh?"

"You throwin shit na?" He picked up my phone and before i could even reach him he threw it out the window making a big hole in it.

I broke down crying feeling defeated. Letting out a loud scream i kicked Rachet's lamp on the floor.

"Yo real talk chill the fuck out"

I ignored him and continued to cry letting my emotions get the best of me. I feel like the world is against me right now including him.

Ramya came into the room, "Yall good?"

"Yeah we straight shorty, she just bein a big ass crybaby right now." I cried harder. Why can't he just see that it's REALLY something wrong with me?

"Comfort her then!"

"I will when she done havin that childish ass tantrum."

I got up and walked into his bathroom to get myself together. After about 10 minutes i finally stopped crying. "I'm okay." I said to myself before getting off the toliet seat then brushing my teeth and washing my face.

When i walked out the bathroom i calmly walked around Rachet's room cleaning up while he sat smoking and playing the game. After i finished i started to gather all my things.

"Why you leavin shorty? I ain't do nothin." By the time he paused his game and put the blunt out i was already walking out his room. "Yo come here." I tried to keep walking but he grabbed my wrist.

"I'm going home." I stated softly to let him know that I'm not mad at him.

"Stay here bruh." He gave me a simple kiss on my lips. "I'll go buy you a new phone baby, i'm sorry."

"It's okay." I assured him. "I'll see you later." He sucked his teeth, "I love you"

"I love you too crybaby." I kissed him twice then walked down the stairs.

I think i'm going to take Jayon offer and go with him to Canada for a few days.
I'm getting fed up with people here so why not.

Next chapter might be the last chapter 👀