Kiss

After what happened last night i always thought,'why did IU did that thing?'.Thinking why IU choose that boy over me confused me.Were still here at the hospital,where shin hye was.I know she's mad at me and i know she don't liked me anymore.

"JUNGKOOKIE!!! come!,she's awake come on" hoseok hyung yelled out of nowhere.

"She's what?" i asked again.

"She's awake,and she wants to talk to you pabo!" V said.

I stood up and made my way to shin hye's room.As i open the door,i saw her staring at the window.

"Looking for me?" i asked and she smiled.

I sat at the edge of the bed I wonder why she wants to talk to me.I saw the boys leaving me here,great just great.

"Why are you all leaving?"i asked,still confused.

"Take care of her"yoongi hyung said.

They all left,urrgghh... What the hell is going on? why shin hye wants to talk to me?I snapped that thought as i look at him awkwardly

"So?" i asked her.

"Thank you jungkookie,i mean jungkook for saving my life."she said and made a smile,a weak smile."it really mean to me." she added then began to cry.

"Hey what's wrong with you?" i asked."are you okay?"i asked her while she wiped her tears away.

"Please promise me that no matter what happen you will always be there for the boys."she said."with or without me please just promise me that please please please?" she,then started to cry even more.

"What are you talking about?" i asked confused of what she's talking about.

"Take care of yourself arasseo?"she said."you pabo! I will miss you."she said while wiping her tears away.

I hugged her for a minutes,until she speaks that made my heart drop again.

"I'm leaving" she said.

"WHAT LEAVING?!" i yelled."where are you going shin hye?"i asked her as she look at her hands.

What is she talking about? leaving? where and why?

"My dad told me to go on his new company a partnership company mianhae"she said as she release the hug.

I can feel my heart dropped for the moment she said that she was leaving.'Why does she go trough this?' My eyes are teary and i began to tear up like there's no tomorrow.

"Yah! you pabo! lisa and her friends will be here for you,plus the boys remember?" she wiped my tears away.

"Please promise me,you will call me" i said.

"Yah! you are the one who didn't bothered to call or text us you pabo!" she said,then she smack my head.

"Ouch! it hurts!"i said but she just chuckled.

"What?!" i asked her.

"You look like a dumb person jungkookie but i still like wait not like love yeah! i still love you so bad" she said then smiled."i never told you this but yes,i do really love you,i regret that i didn't let you explain before."she said."i never thought i will fall for a man like you."she pointed me.

What did i heard? she…she…she love me? Is it for real? I look at her but she smiled,and did hugged me again.I hugged her back saying i love her too.

"So?" i asked as she smiled and kiss me on my lips now,i look like a tomato.

"HAHAHAHA your blushing jungkookie wait" she said and then grab her phone."1…2…3 say cheeze!!!take a look at your face kookie"she said waving the phone.

I grab her phone and i saw my picture with her.I look like a toasted tomato.

"Hey delete that!" i said but she began to laugh like she didn't heard anything.

"No i will post it,you are my first ever boyfriend,who will i post on my account you know?"she said while posting our picture.

What? she was my girlfriend?seriously?Is this really happening?can you slap me? am i dreaming? the girl i wanted is now girlfriend.

"So we…w-we-" she cutted me off.

"Yup i am now yours,and you are now mine,no one can separate the two of us arasseo?"she said but i look down.

"But you're leaving" i said looking at her hands.

"Yah! i can stay if you want me to stay,after all i'm yours now." she said and smiled.

"I love you Mine!!" i said.

"I love you more Mine!" she added.

"I love you most Mine."i said giggling with her.

Now we are officially together.I thought of my future with shin hye being a mother,being a good mom to our daugther or son soon. I know it's too early for us to talk about it,but i cant help myself but to think about it. I will love shin hye like she does with me.I will take care of her protect her i'm gonna be her superhero!

A weeks later~

"JUNGKOOKIE!!!" i heard a yell coming from shin hye's room.I ran there i know she's not yet fully recovered to her legs.I opened the door of her room and saw nothing.

I started to panic because i don't know where the hell she is

"PARK SHIN HYE!!!WHERE ARE YOU!! WHO KIDNAPPED YOU I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" I shouted when someone hugged me from my back i saw a girl hands.

"Pabo mine,i just gonna surprised you,i can walk now,but not too fast"i turn back and i saw her standing straight.

"You can walk now?" i asked then she nodded."I'm so happy for you mine." i said then hugged her again.

"We should celebrate mine,you should take me to the restaurant,i'm kinda bored here,you know?" she said then i laugh.

"Lets go on a date?" i said and she quickly nodded her head.

We are now walking at the street,as usual  shin hye was dragging me all the way to the restaurant.I promise shin hye,i'll be yours and you'll be mine forever i promise.

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!

A/n:did i just wrote a sweet chapter?i don't usually write a sweet chapters to be honest cause i'm a bitter person,but nevermind my cheezy love story😂✌