My brother

Wedding day

I saw shin hye,she dressed like a princess well,she is my princess and soon to be my queen. Yup I decided to make a proposal but not today.

"Hey shin hye you are stunning"Yoongi said.

"Thank you oppa!"she replied."You look good too!you look so handsome"she added.

"Ahem I'm here too tho~"I said and the boys laughed."Yah! what's funny?"i asked sarcastically.

"You're jealous kookie,aigoo~ our maknae is jealous." Jin hyung chuckled.

"Yah! I'm not I told you I'm not jealous bla~ bla~ bla~" I said while leaving them.

To be honest,yes I'm really jealous but I realize that Yoongi hyung is going to be married now.So I don't need to be jealous plus I'm his best man.

"Still jealous?"I look who it was and I saw Taehyung.

"No why would I? I mean Yoongi hyung is going to be married and I am his best man."I said proudly.

"Come on,we need to go we'll be late."Jimin hyung said while smirking.

"Ready hyung?"i asked Yoongi hyung.

"Feeling nervous"he said.

"Come on hyung don't be nervous remember soon you'll become a daddy,but for now,focus on your wedding day?" I said.

"Ahem!you will be a daddy sooner or later jungkook."he added,laughing.

We all laughed.Now we are now at the church with Yoongi,still waiting for IU to come. As the door open,we are all shocked,when we saw IU with Lisa holding a gun. Fuck what is happening?I thought of it as I remember shin hye.

"HEY YOONGI,I THINK YOU ARE IN A WRONG TIMING!"Lisa shouted laughing.

She pushed IU on the floor making IU yelped in pain.But wait! where is Shin hye?I was damn idiot,why did i left her alone.

"LET ME GO! I SAID LET ME GO ROSE!"someone yelled as soon as she got into the door we saw......

"Shin hye?"I said.

"OH THIS IS A REUNION,AM I RIGHT?"jisso said as the four of them laughed like a devil.

"SHIN HYE OR IU?"Lisa asked as she chuckled.

"Really are they losing their minds? fuck them!"I said.

"PICK!JUST ONE!"Lisa shouted.

"LISA WHAT THE HELL IS THIS AGAIN?"RM asked.

"SHUT UP RAPMON,I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU!"Lisa added.

"well,sorry i'm talking to you."rapmon said.

"Hyung,what should we do now?"i asked yoongi hyung.

"We don't have a gun like they have,a strenght they have,we have nothing."he exclaimed.

"What are you trying to-"he cutted me off.

"We need to pick!"he said.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY IF I HAVE TO PICK,I WILL PICK SHIN HYE,SHE'S PREGNANT AND YOU KNOW THAT!"I shouted at him.

"DO YOU THINK IU IS NOT PREGNANT?! SHE'S ALSO PREGNANT JUNGKOOK SHE'S ALSO PREGNANT!"yoongi hyung shouted.

"LOOKS LIKE YOU BOTH ARE FIGHTING"Lisa said then chuckled.

"LET THEM FREE LISA,I KNOW WHO YOU REALLY WANTED!"I said.

"PICK ONE JUNGKOOK,WHO WILL YOU SAVE? OR LET'S MAKE A DEAL"she added.

"WHAT DEAL?"I asked a bit curious.

"LETS GET MARRIED?"she said."IM ALL DRESS ANYWAY"she added.

"DRESS LIKE AN IDIOT!I HOPE YOU DIE NOW! I KNOW,AND THIS TIME YOU WILL DIE!"Shin hye added as she smirked.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"Lisa asked but she just chuckled I wonder why.

"YES YOU HAVE A BRAIN,BUT A FUCKING BRAI-"she was cutted by Lisa's slap I kneeled on the ground pleaded to Lisa.

"DON'T HURT HER JEBAL" I pleaded as my tears began to fall."I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST DON'T HURT HER,JEBAL!"I added.

"THEN LETS GET MARRIED!" she said pushing Shin hye on the ground I saw Shin hye teared up so did I.

When Lisa's walking her gun pointed on me.I cried,I close my eyes.When I felt her hands on me. But this time someone spoke a manly voice heard.

"SHUT IT UP LISA! YOU ARE SO DAMN SLUT!"he said.

I open my eyes,and saw GOT7 group Jackson and Bambam are holding Jisso and Rose Jaebuem holding Jennie's arm. The others helped IU and Shin hye.As long as Youngjae hold Lisa's arm I walked to Shin hye.

"Hey Mark hyung thank you for saving Shin hye." I said

"Nothing to worry,I just feel,my sister need some help,so I came."Mark hyung said as my eyes widen.

"Oppa! you are so late!"Shin hye yelled at Mark hyung.

"Wait you guys are-"Mark hyung cutted me off.

"Yep she is my sister Jungkook" Mark hyung said.

"What the hell?"I said and they both laughed.

"Mine meet my brother Mark,mianhae I didn't told you earlier."she said then hugged me.

"YAH! LET ME GO! I KNOW JUNGKOOK LOVES ME!I KNOW HE WON'T LEAVE ME! RIGHT JUNGKOOK?" Lisa said as Jaebuem started to dragged her.

"YOU'RE INSANE YOU NEED A MENTAL JAIL." Jaebuem said as the four of them dragged by the rest of BTS and GOT7 group.

LOLS LISA,MENTAL JAIL WERE LOOKING FOR YOU,.UST WAIT AND SEE😉YOU JUST NEED TO BE ARRESTED FOREVER IN MENTAL WITH YOUR FRIENDS

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER~