Mine

This past few days IU had been here at the hospital.Yoongi hyung told me why IU and him did not told them about their relationship. Yoongi said that they can't told me because i'm too busy for shin hye.

IU's POV

I really did not die after shin hye and i got by johnny.

Flashback~

I and shin hye went to a restaurant to eat. Shin hye was cold when we left the restaurant. I saw her cold,i can't take off my jacket because i'm also cold too.Shin hye was cold,she almost lost her balance. It's a bit weird cause i saw a man standing at the near alleyway watching us. But i did not bothered to see who he is.It was 7:18pm as we walked nearest the alleyway where the man was standing.

I need to shield shin hye,so i decided to go there. We are at the alleyway,it was a quite moment when a man came to us.

"Need some help with your friend?" he said.

I look at him,he was wearing a black mask covered his whole face i don't think i can trust him.

"No" i said.

But he grab my wrist a started dragging me.

"Yah! stop dragging me my friend need a help!" i shouted.

"We'll help her,just get inside the car and i will carry your friend." he said.

When he was driving he turn to see me and he smirked.

"So your friend need a rest." he chuckled. "How a shame jungkook can't protect her girlfriend."the man said pissing me off.

"You do know jungkook?" i asked im a cool way,but he chuckled.

"Yup of course we have a deal before,but he didn't do it,luckily i got you hahahaha!".he said laughing like a psycho.

"What do you mean?" i asked in a little bit curious.

"I told him to get you,to win you,but it came up that he was already fell in love with you!"

"What's the big deal?jungkook and I aren't together!" i shouted.

" My plan was ruined by his friend yoongi! that boy i never give up on chasing him." he said in a serious tone.

"Why yoongi?" i asked.

But before he could answer my question the car stop.I saw an old house.I and shin hye tied on a chair. Johnny called jungkook,saying save I or save S.I stands for my name and S stands for Shin hye. I have a bad feeling about these.I look at shin hye and winked at her,now she knows my plan. I told johnny i will be on his side,just untied me. He smiled and untied me,he gave me a gun as fuck.I don't know how to use a gun.

You both came and saw shin hye all bloody,they came over but yoongi and jungkook stayed. I was really nervous that time i did not betrayed you.I am just acting,you both close your eyes,ready to die when johnny pointed the gun towards you.

It was a shocking moments when someone shoot johnny i look who it was and it's lisa and her friends.They all glared at me,and shoot me at the legs. I was on the hospital when yoongi came,saying sorry we both talk in that moment.

Yoongi changed me a war freak girl to a good girl.We dated in a month until he confess his love. I gave him a yes,and now we are officially together.I know what they are planning,so i said yes to him,i agree.

End of flashback~

"So you and yoongi hyung are together?" jungkook asked.

"Yeah i'm just teasing you on shin hye,if you really loved her you will do anything just to win her back" yoongi said.

"Yah! stop it oppa,i know you have a plan for the both of them"IU said as we all laughed.

"Okay,okay I'll stop just for you~"all the boys started to laugh except jungkook.

"Yah! jungkook-ah,don't worry shin hye loved you,and she will always." i said.

"Oppa?" shin hye turn to jungkook she intertwined her hand to jungkook's hand.

Jungkook look at shin hye a little bit shocked.

"W-w-wae?"he asked,avoiding shin hye.

"Can you be mine like before?"she look at shin hye,and then made a big smile.

"W-what do y-y-you mean?"jungkook asked.

"JEON JUNGKOOK,CAN YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND? CAN YOU BE MINE LIKE WE USED TO?!" shin hye asked him.

"Of course i would love too mine?"jungkook answered as shin hye hugged him.

"I'm yours,and you'll be forever be mine." shin hye said.

As all of us stared at them. They are so cute! I wish they would last forever.

AYYYEEEEIII~~~ SHIN HYE AND JUNGKOOK ARE NOW FINALLY OFFICIAL COUPLE,TOGETHER AGAIN WISH THEM A GOOD LUCK RELATIONSHIP!