Help

3 years later~

Today is our anniversary but she was not here by my side.I really really want to see her,but sadly we don't know where she is it's been a long years since shin hye left Daegu. I know i hurted her,but i do feel the same,hurt also.I decided to go at the mall alone.

At the mall~

I was walking around the mall when i saw a familiar figure of a girl shouting.

"Yah! here i found it here come lets buy some!"

She yelled well shin hye's voice is not like that i thought of her cuteness voice when someone patted me.

"Is that shin hye endorsing a cologne?"jin hyung asked.

"I don't know we'll check it out" we walked to the nearest cologne shop here and there i saw shin hye's face.

"Shin hye?"yoongi hyung asked the girl with a curly hair.

The girl with a curly hair turn to us,and then she smiled and walk to us.
"Yoongi why are you here?" she said.

Wow is this shin hye for real? she changed a lot,she have those curly hair,she had those shiny eyes and most of all her dimple she looks different now.

"I was with the boys when we saw jungkook walking alone."yoongi said to her.

"I'm not!i'm not alone hyung" I said pouting at them.

"your not alone,you have a friend that we can't see." V said as all of them laughed.

"Yeah you,are you are talking to yourself alone like an idiot one." rapmon said as they all laugh at me,when suddenly someone called shin hye.

"SHIN HYE!!" i turn to see who called her and it's GD? 'are they dating?' I thought of it.

"Oppa? why are you here?" shin hye asked.

"Come on we'll be late on our flight we need to go back at s- she cutted GD.

"Yeah? ow by the way these are my friends." she said.

"Hi i'm Kim seokjin,i know it's long but you can call me jin for short."

"Hi i'm Kim namjoon but you can call me RM."

"Hi i'm Min yoongi,but you can call me yoongi if you want to."

"Hi my name is Jung hoseok,but you can call me J-hope."

"My name is Park jimin but you can call me jimin or jiminie."

"Hi my name is Kim taehyung i know it's a little bit long,but you can call me tae or V,much better and much cooler."he added.

Before i could introduce myself,GD gave me a smirk.

"And you are Jeon jungkook or jungkookie or kookie the one shin hye told me."he said looking at me.

"Oppa past is past don't bring it up here!"shin hye said as she look at me awkwardly.

"Now lets go oppa it's about time to leave kaja!" she said.

"Leave? again?" yoongi hyung asked.

"Ne yoongi i need to go practice."she said and smiled at us.

"Practice? where?" yoongi asked.

"At Seoul,she is an actress now so she need to practice her line well." GD said.

"Oppa!"shin hye yelled smacking at GD's head.

"What? you know they are your supporters." GD said.

"Oppa i know,but we must go,i saw some of the people here were taking a pictures with us." she said.

"Oh you mean a paparatzzi?" GD said.

"Yup now come,on we need to go or else were dead! bye guys,we need to go see you soon!"shin hye shouted.

"Okay bye see you." the boys said but i was here bing quiet.

"Wow is she really an idol now? i can't believe it." Hoseok hyung said.

"I think she is the best actress."jimin said.

"Yeah we agree with jin hyung,after all she had been through,i know she will be the best actress." yoongi hyung said.

Me and the other guys are now okay.We settled it,though i'm really scared that yoongi hyung will win her back.I thought of it while we were eating an ice cream.My thoughts cuttedwhen V started to eat my ice cream. Obviously he ate it all this boy.

"So what is your plan,i mean you both have a plan for shin hye right?" RM hyung asked.

"Yes,i have already planned it." yoongi hyung said turning to me.

"Okay so you jungkookie do you have any plan?" RM asked.

"Yup i have a plan hyung but not for now,she's too busy for my plan." i smiled.

"Well you should be prepare,cause i am prepared.I told you before i will win her back.Well,be the best man win." yoongi hyung added as i shake his hands.

"O-okay hyung" i smiled like an idiot.

I don't wanna lose shin hye again.I will fight for her.Well,we are not yet over,because we didn't talk about it and she didn't talk to me like being his ex so,it means i and shin hye were still together.

We walk out and we headed to our own house,until i bumped into a man i didn't know.

"Mianha- i was cutted by his push,he pushed me to the road.

I tried my best to stand up but the guy have a knife.Yes I'm a man but for the past years i don't like to see a knife.He has a friend it was 7:15pm when they drag me into an alleyway i saw a knife i was afraid of it so i shouted.

"HYUNG HELP ME!!" i shouted.

As soon as i said that,they began to beat me.It was dark here no one can help me. I can't beat them because of the knife.I was scared to die early.They beat me up until i drove off,i saw them leaving me like a dumbfounded. 

A/N: hey guys long time sorry if i made you wait well that's because of the WiFi urrghh... But here it is,hope you support and do vote thanks to my dongsaeng's for the support they gave to me kamsamnida! love lots ❤💜💚MY HEART BELONGS TO MY FELLOW READERS SARANGHAE! ~^_^~