Day 1

Hey guys I'm back! So things might be a little different in this book. Sorry I didn't start yesterday because I'm still getting organized but I will update today. Anyway, on with The Drama Chain: SOPH-WHAT?
..................

Homeroom:
It's only going to last for a week. So I might as well enjoy my time with my two friends in that class and observing kids who all dress the same. Almost everyone dressed up in skinny jeans, a white or black tshirt, and some Jordan's. Other girls wore a skirt with a blouse that showed off their curves or a dress that showed off their curves. No one has originality in my school.

Orchestra:
I was glad to be back in it. I got to see majority of my friends in that class and that made me happy! The teacher is new but he's cool though.

Chemistry with Earth Systems:
First day of school and I feel like I might not like this class. My teacher made us write a paragraph on respect amd then made us do this mystery box lab where we had to see what was in the box.

AP US History (APUSH):
This class may be a little hard since it's a lot of notes, test, and reading. My teacher was making it seem like if you fail a test, it's alright. Not in my house it isn't. I fail a test, that's my phone taken away.

Algebra II:
So my teacher is funny but he can talk a mud hole in your ear. In the beginning of class he was funny but towards the end, I got notes because he was giving us his life story. By the end of class, I figured out why he talks so much. Because he's a pastor and some pastors know how to talk.

Interesting moment:
Most of our schedules got switched and yet, I still had my friends in my class.

Question of the day:

How was your first day of school?

...............
So what did you think? Probably a little boring for the first day but hopefully, things start picking up soon. See y'all later on today.

*Live and Love Life*

A.S.