Day 14

English:
We had a sub today and we literally did nothing. We spent the whole period on our phones and stuff.

African History:
We finished the documentary of colorism and it was really good. After that, we read an article on black hair and I could really relate to it.

AP Geo:
So I got another project to do but it's easy. We started it today in class and I'm literally almost done with it. But I have a project that's due on Wednesday and I haven't started it yet.

HBS:
Class was easy today but I have a lot of homework. I kind of found an easy route because my teacher put up pictures for the homework from previous student so yay.

Interesting Moment:
First block had to be extended today because the ambulance came to the school today for this kid. Which means our activity period had to be cancelled and I had some stuff that I had to work on.

Question of the Day:

Do you ever feel like you just want to drop out of high school because of the work?

..............
Hey guys! So if you didn't see, I did update Lights earlier today. I had to update today because I'm getting overwhelmed with my work and it might take a while for me to update again. Also, I want to binge watc1g my shows because all of them decided to come back this week. It's going to be a long week.

*Live and Love Life*

A.S.