Day 16

English:
I hate how we have to review things that we learned back in elementary school. We had to review using destiny to check out books and stuff. No one checks out books like that anymore. Everything is online or on apps.

African History:
We talked about natural hair which is something that I can relate to. We watched a video about this woman talking about natural hair and the struggle with it. I don't struggle with my natural hair but people be asking me the most dumbest questions. I have locs so some girls ask me how does your hair get so long or is it real. To answer your first question it grows. Second yes it's real. The reason some girls ask these questions is because they wear braids or weaves all the time that they don't understand their real, actual hair like I do.

AP Geo:
Today was easy. We just learned about maps which wasn't hard. I didn't know there were so many types of maps.

HBS:
We started learning about skeletal regions. Did you know that 26% of your bones are in your hand? I was really surprised about that.

Interesting Moment:
So I got called down to the vice principal's office because someone reported something about my math teacher. I'm not going to get into the details but I basically agreed to what that person reported.

Question of the Day:

Do you have that one person that you don't like but you can't figure out why?

I do. There's just something about her vibe that I don't like at all.

.............
Hey guys! So today was an early dismissal. That's why I'm updating early but I'm going to go study for a test that I might fail tomorrow and watch an episode of 9-1-1.

*Live and Love Life*

A.S.