Day 6

English:
I swear this class and chemistry are like kindergarten so far. Today we focused on picking out sensory words out of passages. I'm like why are we focusing on out five senses? I think we know what they are. My teacher is cool but this class is boring.

African History:
I got saved today. So we had to do bag presentations that had items or pictures about ourselves. I wasn't there to receive specific directions so I just bought in a whole bunch of items. It wasn't bad but there were a few things that I had to switch out. We ran out of time so everyone didn't get time to present which means I didn't. I get to fix my project and practice presenting.

AP Geo:
Today was easy. We took our test and I think I only got one thing wrong. Also I found out that me and three other people in my class haven't been to Florida. My life is not that interesting when it comes to traveling.

HBS:
Today was interesting. We all got assigned a body system to find five facts on and draw a picture of that system. One group got assigned the reproductive system so you probably already know how this went. They weren't sure if they should draw a girl or a boy so they drew a body that had both body parts of that system. It was so funny becuase this one guy in that group was just making jokes of trying to explain what it was. It was funny.

Interesting moment:
So I found out today that some girls at my school has a child. For some reason I've always wanted to find that out and I did.

Question of the Day:
Have you ever felt like you forgot something but you didn't?

I have.

.............
Hey guys! So the next update for Lights should becoming out soon. Also to anyone that is getting ready for the hurricane that is about to hit, please stay safe and evacuate.

*Live and Love Life*

A.S.