Day 10

English:
We had to take our pretest today and it was easy. I got done in like 25 minutes so yeah. We also did a little bit of classwork afterwards.

African History:
We watched a video on this lady talking about what it was like to grow up and have people judge you based off of the color of your skin and be worried about what people say. After that, we had to relate to her and I talked about how playing a predominately white sport is kind of uncomfortable but I still enjoy it if that makes sense.

AP Geo:
We didn't do anything but work on our posters which was easy. My group's poster looked great.

HBS:
This class moves fast. We did nothing but worked on a product grade that was difficult. My teacher said it was easy but we all said no it wasn't. The whole class struggled.

Interesting Moment:
Before I begin, I would like to thank you freshmen for making this happen even though it was a bad thing and you probably got injured doing so. *pause* Moving on, there was a fight today after my lunch period. It was between two freshmen (boys) and it was crazy. The fight left a mess in one part of the cafeteria.

Question of the Day:

What type of music do you like?

I like 1990's music.

..............
Hey guys! I have nothing to announce so......

*Live and Love Life*

A.S.