Chapter 9

Jungkook POV

"JUNGKOOK-AH" I slowly opened my eyes and someone jumped on my back causing me to groan.

"YAH HYUNG!" I shouted and he hurriedly stood up and laughed at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked and he just laughed. I lifted my right brow and he started to calm down.

"Was your dream that good?" He asked and I gave him a confused look. I can't even remember if I had a dream or not.

"You were saying: Tzuyu, after your dating ban, will you date me?" And then he laughed while rolling on the floor.

"WAIT! Are you serious?" I asked and he just nodded. I threw him my pillow and he jumped in my bed.

"Get out of my room, hyung. I'm taking a nap." I said and he suddenly pulled me.

"Nope. You've slept enough. Dinner is ready." He said and went downstairs. I've slept that long? I went to the bathroom and washed my face and combed my hair. I went downstairs and everyone is already in the table.

"A good sleep means a good dream right hyung?" Hobi hyung said and looked at Jin hyung.

"Indeed. If your dream is bad you should have woken up." He said and they chuckled. What is wrong with these people?

"Tzuyu, after your dating ban will you date me?" Namjoon hyung said and I slapped him in the shoulder.

"Of course" V hyung said in a girl like voice and everyone started laughing.

"Leave the poor boy alone." Suga hyung said and they all stopped laughing. "He's inlove." He said and everyone started laughing again.

"I thought you're going to save me." I said and I pouted.

"Jungkook, by the way. Your phone rang 3 times like 15 minutes ago. I think it's Tzuyu." Jin hyung said. I hurriedly went to my room and took my phone.

(Eomma💕-Jungkook's MomMama Bird👩-Jin hyungLeader Hyung-Namjoon hyungDo Not Answer😑-Jimin hyung)

Mama Bird👩-Jin hyung
Leader Hyung-Namjoon hyung
Do Not Answer😑-Jimin hyung)

I hurriedly pressed the call button. I just want to apologize don't get me wrong. (A/N: Are you sure?) Yah author, just focus on the story. (A/N: Ne).

Riiiiiing riiiiiing riiiiiiing