Chapter 21

Tzuyu POV

I still can't believe what happened awhile ago. I went to the practice room still holding my left cheek.

"Tzuyu-ah, you're quite early." Jihyo unnie said and I just nodded.

"We're baaaack" Dahyun unnie and Sana unnie shouted causing everyone to laugh.

"Tzuyu, you okay? You've been holding your cheeks since you got here." Nayeon unnie said and I just shrugged.

We started practicing and we finished after 2 1/2 hours.

"That was exhausting" Chaeyoungie said and she laid down on the floor.

"I need to catch my breath" Dahyun unnie said and she wiped her sweat with a towel.

"Kansamida" we all bowed to the choreographer and bid our goodbyes.

"Let's go?" Jihyo unnie said and we all went to the van.

"What are we going to eat for dinner? I'm starving" Momo unnie asked.

"You guys want jjajangmyeon??" Jeongyeon unnie asked and we all nodded.

*ting

From: Jungkook😊

We're going to board the plane now😁

To: Jungkook😊

Have a safe flight😊

From: Jungkook😊

I'll text you when we get there😉

"Tzuyu, you okay?" Dahyun unnie asked me and I nodded.

"Did he kissed you in the cheek??" She asked and I pretended not to be shocked.

"A-anio" I said and she smirked.

"Hmm, then why are you blushing?" She asked and I shrugged.

"How's your day with sunbae after we left you??" She asked.

"It was fun, and a little serious." I said and she looks confused.

"We talked about our hardships as an idol. And he said that they thought about disbanding." I said.

"Aww that's awful. They did have a rough time since they're going worldwide now." She said and I nodded.

"Here's the jajjangmyeon!" Momo unnie suddenly shouted and we all laughed.

"Thank you for the food." We all said in sync and I ate the jajjangmyeon happily.

After eating, I put the bowl in the sink and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

*ting

From: Jungkook😊

Goodnight! Sweet dreams😉

I smiled while looking at his message. Tzuyu, you'll be looking like a tomato again.

I dried my face and went out of the bathroom and jump in my bed.

To: Jungkook😊

Goodnight oppa! Good luck on your group's concert! Sweet dreams😊

"You look like a tomato again, yoda" Chaeyoungie said and I just giggled.

"Is it your oppa?" She asked and she smirked.

"He's not MY oppa" I said and she laughed.

"You're not dating, right?" She asked and I shaked my head.