Chapter 26

Dahyun POV

*flashback

I was busy watching a kdrama when I suddenly received a text message from someone. I looked at my phone and it was Jimin oppa.

JM: Hey Dahyun😁 you busy?

DY: Anio. Waeyo?

JM: Would you mind if I call?

Why did he want to call me? Well, no one's here at our room so I'll probably answer this.

DY: Sure

(Call)

DY: What's up?

JM: Just wanted to know if you're
doing fine (laughs)

DY: Of course I'm fine since there's
not much schedule these days

JM: I wanted to tell you something
but I kind a have a hard time

DY: What is it?

JM: Well, we've been uhm been friends for you know months

DY: Go on

JM: I think I'm- I think I'm nsksisiduxushss

DY: Wait, I kinda didn't heard the
last part

JM: (inhaled deeply) I like you
Dahyun-ssi

DY: Wh-what?

JM: I know it's so sudden but
Dahyun-ssi, I think I'm falling
for you

DY: I-uhm I don't know what to say

JM: You don't have to say anything,
I just wanted you to know what I
feel for you.

(End of conversation)

I, not thinking, suddenly ended the call. It was kind of absurd but I can't think of anything after having a conversation with him. I guess I was shocked? I don't know. I mean, I never experienced someone, an idol, confessing to me. And to think that I also like him.

After the conversation, he texted me and he was apologizing for confessing suddenly. He said sorry for many times which was kind of annoying but cute in a way.

*end of flashback

"And you still haven't texted him after that?" Tzuyu asked and I nodded.

"I still don't know what to say to him. Everything is still processing in my mind." I said and she just stared at me.

"Why don't you talk to him now?" She said and I was shocked.

"Are you crazy? I'm still embarrassed for suddenly ending his call!" I said and she just laughed.

"I think he'll understand if you explain to him, unnie." I said and she looked at me worried.

"Let me ask someone for help." I said. I was about to get my phone when suddenly Dahyun unnie snatched my phone from my hand.