Chapter 32

Third Person POV

"Naega?" Somin was so confused. Wendy and Yeri was taken by the men in black. 

"Am I the only one left? Then that means....... Jungkook and Tzuyu are the secret couple and Kwangsoo oppa and Irene are the relationship virgin" Somin was shocked and decided to find them.

"We have to find the last name tag or else there's a possibility that noona can eliminate us." Jungkook said. Kwangsoo and Irene went at the second floor and Jungkook and Tzuyu went at the 3rd floor.

"I guess Somin unnie already knew." Tzuyu said while they're looking for the blank name tag.

"Where can they be?" Tzuyu heard Somin across the hallway and immediately pulled Jungkook's right arm and hid at the concierge table.

"All I have to do is rip their name tags. But if they saw my name tag before I can eliminate them, they'll win. Out of all people, why am I the only one left?" Somin said in frustration. Tzuyu took a sneak peek and saw that Somin already went downstairs.

"We have to find it quick" Tzuyu said and Jungkook nodded.

Meanwhile at the resting area.....

(Before Jimin, Dahyun, Wendy, Mark, V, Nayeon, and Yerim were eliminated) 

"Do you guys think its Jungkook and Tzuyu?" Haha asked the members that are eliminated.

"At first I was thinking that it was Irene noona. But I also thought its Nayeon and Tzuyu, I also thought its Joy." Jackson said and everyone laughed.

"You mean everyone?" Jinyoung said and everyone laughed except Jackson who is glaring at Jinyoung. 

PARK JIMIN, KIM DAHYUN, SON WENDY OUT, PARK JIMIN, KIM DAHYUN, SON WENDY OUT

"Jinjja?" But before anyone could react......

MARK TUAN, KIM TAEHYUNG, IM NAYEON, KIM YERIM OUT, MARK TUAN, KIM TAEHYUNG, IM NAYEON, KIM YERIM OUT

"So that means..." Jongkook was about to say something when seven figures entered the room.

"I was not expecting that" Dahyun said and sat beside the others.

"Jungkook and Tzuyu are the secret couple and Kwangsoo and Irene are the relationship virgin" Jongkook said.

"And Somin is the only one left. For sure she'll get eliminated." Jaesuk said and everyone laughed.

"ANNYEONGHASEYO" Somin shouted out of nowhere. She's just walking everywhere hoping to find the secret couple.

"I'm all alone!!!" Somin shouted and she suddenly saw someone ran at the other side of the building. She ran but didn't saw the person as she arrived.

JEON SOMIN OUT, JEON SOMIN OUT

"Bummer" Somin said

"Congratulations to the secret couple: Jeon Jungkook and Chou Tzuyu!! and to the relationship virgins: Bae Juhyun and Lee Kwangsoo!!"

"We could have won if Se Chan wasn't eliminated early" Jaesuk said.

"I've always knew that Jungkook is the Secret Couple. I'm still torn between Nayeon and Irene a while ago" Se Chan said.

"You should have done better" Sukjin said.

"Yah! You suddenly eliminated yourself for one hint only!" Jaesuk said and everyone laughed.

"Hyung! What was written on the hint?" Kwangsoo asked.

"He is unlucky" Sukjin said and everyone laughed so hard.