Destiny

After about 13 hours of flight, at long last, Jungwoo, Moonbin, Yein, and Eunbi placed their feet in Quebec. They couldn't even imagine how tired they were due to the long flight and the time difference. The four settled down in the car they rent, calling for a driver because they're extremely weary to even drive and steer them towards the hotel Yein booked before they come here.

The initial plan would be they will find for the twins but though they're here, they know it wasn't easy at all to find for them, looking at how spacious the city is. Yein and Eunbi shared a room because it literally has two beds while Jungwoo and Moonbin demanded a room only for them.

Boys could never tolerate each other.

But then, Yein didn't mind at all since they used their own money and not hers. And in fact, half of the travel fees were paid by Jungwoo; put differently, Jungwoo's parents sponsored them. Basically, because they know how much their son loves Suji and longing for her, so that's the least they could for Jungwoo.

They checked in into their respective room before a message popped out on their screen, as Jungwoo texted them to gather in his room at a respective time. It's about the time for them to talk the real purpose they come here in the first place.

Yein, who was waiting for Eunbi, who was currently taking a brief shower in the bathroom, took her phone out and started to scroll the same Instagram page over and over again. She's lucky when Dongyeol didn't block her after what happened between them but then... she didn't expect for the boy to post a girl's picture on his account.

She thought she was the only one...

Other than Suji, obviously. And the fact Dongyeol already deletes their picture together adding the acid at the bleeding wound.

"Yein, let's go," Eunbi who has already put her clothes on, called for the girl who was spacing out in front of her. When Yein didn't issue any response to her, Eunbi raised her voice a little bit and tried to summon her for the second time, "Jung Yein, we have to go."

As her full name being called, Yein startled as her eyes were wandering around just to find a familiar girl stood in front of her, "Oh, Eunbi," She moisturized her dry lips using her tongue, "L--Let's go," Yein stood up from the couch and walked first, leaving the other girl behind.

Eunbi looked at her friend with a worry expression as she exactly knows what's playing in her mind at the moment.

The four finally in the same room with their eyes on each other, passing glare and waiting for someone to initiate the topic between them. All of them know the real reason why they're in this place but then they merely require someone to lead them and most likely it would be Jungwoo because he's the mastermind for everything.

"So, Jungwoo, what are we going to do next?" Moonbin asked when there's no one trying to express anything for the past five minutes they're here.

Jungwoo looked at his only boy-friend in the room, "I hope you guys could respect my decision," His statements managed to make others frown as if he's already giving up on the mission. Damn, he wouldn't give up just like that, right?

"Great, Jungwoo. Don't tell me you're going to give up on persuading the twins after we had a long way to come here," Yein rolled her eyes, absolutely didn't please with the way Jungwoo handling problems.

He had consistently been that way... hiding from it, in hope it could be the best for the others.

The boy with round eyes let out a small chuckle, "Are you crazy? Why would I? Just, I want to say let me resolve my problems with Suji by myself. I don't want you guys to involve as well. I know it's all my fault from the start looking at how stupid I was when I thought I could handle of it by myself. And now, allow me to be the one who makes things right between us."