The Madman with the box

S. H. I. E. L. D. POV'S

It was just another normal day for everyone in shield. The base keep being rebuilt, just like the Stark building.

Nick Fury hasn't had problems ever since the alien attack. He had known about the problems with Thor in Greenwich or last Tony's fight, but he knew that they had it everything under control. Nothing to worry about. Everything's been normal. Well, as normal as you can be after an alien invasion.

The Avengers weren't "fine" at all.

Neither Tony, certainly he didn't wake with nightmares very often, but them didn't leave forever.

Clint Barton. Had nightmares about losing Natasha, and also with Loki inside his mind again. And what would happen if that occurred again.

Thor (who has returned to the Earth for a while and hasn't tell them nothing about his brother or what happened in Greenwich) dreamt about losing Jane, letting down his father or his mothers death, again and again without being able to save her. And worst of all, Loki,dying for him. That was always the worst part

Natasha. She didn't want to lose Clint again. It has been so hard to fight him for her.

Tony's nightmares were always about getting on the other side of the portal. And dying. Not being able to help his loved ones (because yes. He loved his team. Tony stark has a Big Heart)

Doctor banner. Always were about losing control and killing everyone. Couldn't avoid it. Not being a hero

Steve. To be frozen again. Bucky, a lot of Bucky. Seeing him tortured or dying again. See how Peggy waited for him for years.

But today wasn't that day. It wasn't time to be afraid of anything. It was the most normal day in the planet, until THAT appeared.

"Sir! We have a problem"

"Solve it"answered Fury

"A blue box has just appeared from nowhere in the main room

"what?!"

"a blue box, from the 60's more less. Appeared from nowhere.

"Get the avengers together, aim your men. It can be a trick from an enemy. Quick!"

Later, where the weird box had appeared, a full group of men with weapons of all kind were ponying to it, the avengers in the front.

The door opened. And from her an extremely happy man with suit and bow tie came out. They were ready to attack, curiosity stopped them. The man looked confused around, like if he had been expecting to be somewhere else. He closed the door

"Okay... This is awkward.- he too out a stick with a green flash. Everybody pointed to it. He moved through the room. - no energy signs. Why did you land us here? This is definitely not Stradux.- said to the box.

-Mmmmm... Clara, don't come out, we have a problem... I guess