0.5 Day in the park

September 27 2018

"Brynn be careful with your sister please." I sung out to Brynn who was pushing Aelin on the swing. Harry and I had decided to take the girls to the park, it was Saturday afternoon and we'd had a busy week, Harry thought it would be good to get the girls out of the house for a minute. This past month had been super busy, between making sure the baby and myself were healthy, Darcy's 7th birthday and school going back, it felt we'd finally had a chance to breath today.

The girls were all playing on the playground equipment while Harry and I were sitting on one of the benches adjacent to the park. Harry placed a hand on my stomach and rubbed gently.

"I have a feeling this one'll be our boy." He smiled down at my still flat stomach.

"You said that when I was pregnant with Kennedy, and the twins and Noelle." I giggled at him while he continued to stroke my stomach.

"Yeah but I just have a feeling this time." He grinned up at me.

"All I'm saying is to not get your hopes up." I placed a hand over his hand on my stomach and rested my head on his shoulder. We sat there contently, keeping an eye on our beautiful daughters while they played happily.