0.8 Nap time

November 1 2018 

Harry was leaving for tour in 2 weeks. I was 15 weeks pregnant and doing pretty well. I was doing fine, the baby was doing amazing, all their measurements were regular and overall my doctor has informed me I'm carrying an extremely healthy baby. My morning sickness had simmered down, thankfully, and I wasn't experiencing pounding headaches anymore. 

However, I was a little torn-up over Harry leaving so soon. It was always in the back of my head that I would be pregnant and alone with 7 girls to care for. The last time I did anything like this, I only had 4 girls and it was only 4 months, not 6. I was already planning to ask one of my sisters or mother to help me out within the next few weeks. 

I tossed over in bed, thinking about it. Harry let me have a nap while he was downstairs catching up with Liam and Sophia, who had come over for a late lunch, and entertaining the girls. Liam, Sophia and their two children - Felicity who was 6, and Aiden who was 4 - had come over about an hour ago, right as I was about to take my nap. Although most of my shitty 1st trimester symptoms had faded, I was still experiencing unnecessary fatigue. 

I rubbed y stomach, which had finally started to show, a little bump had formed, just big enough that you could certainly tell I was expecting, but I could still easily conceal the bump with a baggy t-shirt. I looked at the clock and saw that it had been an hour since I 'd woken up and I had just been tossing and turning ever since.

I got out of bed and fixed my hair, pulling it into a ponytail, smoothed my clothes out and went downstairs to see what was going on. I could hear squeals and shouts coming form the backyard, letting me know that everyone was back there. 

"Mummy!" Kennedy called out from the pool. She looked adorable as ever in her pink and purple life-jacket. I waved at her and made my way down the back patio steps, only to be met halfway by Harry. 

"Hi love," he pecked my cheek, "did you have a good nap?" He asked me and slipped a hand around my waist. 

"I did. Thank you for watching the girlies." I pressed my lips to his. 

"You two are so cute." Sophia sighed from where she was seated on our outdoor lounging set. 

"Oh stop it," I blushed and took a seat next to her, "it's good to see you Soph." I grinned and hugged the older woman. 

"It's good to see you to mama, you're glowing." Sophia smiled wide and held my bump between her two hands.          

We'd announced to our close friends and family that we were pregnant a few days after telling the girls, and then we'd announced it on social media the same day. 

"Congratulations Emma." Liam smiled at me from his place beside Harry. 

"Thanks Li." I giggled. 

"So this is number 8 huh?" Sophia chuckled, wiggling her eyebrows.