Chapter 3

I woke up to Mom standing over me shaking me lightly. I groaned looking at her.

"Chey get up! Cameron's hungry so we're going to McDonalds to get breakfast." She said rubbing my cheek like she does when I'm tired.

"Alright mom, I'll be ready in 10 minutes." I told her getting out of the bed very tiredly.

She just nodded before walking out shutting my door. I sighed turning on music which is playing 2on on pandora. I quickly put on a tiedye shirt with white shorts. I put on van socks and orange vans.

I put my hair in a side braid that looked messy but cute at the same time. I did my usual makeup then brushed my teeth. It actually took 15 minutes to get ready but Cameron can suck it up. I took a shower yesterday morning so I need to take one but what the hell it's only McDonalds.

I took my phone off the charger and walked downstairs sitting in the car waiting for mom since Cameron was already in here.

"What took you so long you turtle?" Cameron asked laughing at his self. I just rolled my eyes before putting in headphones. I started listening to Breathe Me by Sia. Mom finally got into the car taking off.

When the boys arrive is it going to be bad? fun? scary? creepy? I don't even know but it better not be bad or scary or creepy or I'm going to Faiths House. She's my older best friend, she's 17 but she's like the bestest thing ever. Talking about Faith im going to invite her over tonight so yay about that.

We arrive at McDonalds finally . I walked in only taking one headphone out so I can order, Cameron walked behind me following mom. We finally got to the front of line so we all ordered our orders. I ordered a breakfast burrito and a Coffee. I sat at a booth stopping my music taking out my headphones.

We sat in silence as we ate. Until Cameron spoke up.

"So where's dad and Sierra?" Cameron asked about our dad and older sister.

"Your dad is on a business trip I supposed and Sierras with her boyfriend, they moved away not telling anyone." She said tearing up.

"So I guess we are the only ones?" I asked started tearing up too. We never see the rest of the family. Dad only comes home maybe once a month or every few months. We never know where he goes and Sierra stays with her boyfriend because she doesn't even like us so were a messed up family but im glad I have Cameron and my Mom. Their the most amazing people a girl can have. Without them I wouldn't be able to live.

"Yeah until Thursday!" mom said Hinting about the boys coming.

"Yay more boys like Cameron!" I said sarcastically.

"You may have a fun time too Chey, Hayes is your age and is ready to mingle." He said laughing at my face.

"Bruh, Cameron, No just no." I said laughing with him. Mom just sat there smiling at us. I love it when we are all happy. Nothing's better than this.

At the house I just been watching orange is the new black waiting for faith to Come over. She went to the store to buy candy and drinks for tonight. Everyone's surprised were best friends since she's three years older than me but does age really matter to have a friend? I mean like our moms have known each other for a long time so we just grew up together I guess.

About 30 minutes later I heard her car pull in signaling she's here! yay! I didn't bother getting up because all she has to do Is walk in, no one cares about her coming over. I heard the door open the footsteps near the couch. I felt the couch sink down so she was sitting near me.

"I bought Tons of candy and sprite, voltage Mountain Dew and Gatorade. is that okay?" she asked setting everything down on the coffee table.

"It's perfect" I squealed excited because candy is bae like umf.

She just laughed before getting up to bring her clothes to my room. I grabbed a random candy bag which happened to be twizzlers. I ate some until she came and took the bag eating some. We watched a couple of movies until it was about 9 she fell asleep. Really faith? It's only 9 but I guess she was tired.

I got up walking to the back yard finding mom outside just sitting on her phone.

"Hey mom, Faith fell asleep so I just came out here." I told her sitting on the chair sitting across from hers. She just smiled at me before saying she's off to bed, something's bothering her but I don't want to get into it,

I looked at the stars, how can so many stars hold so much stuff? it's like people holding secrets or something. Stars are so amazing and hopefully one day I meet my star who likes to twinkle as bright as a star in the sky. Maybe stars are a good example of happiness. Maybe Stars will lead to something. But what am I thinking? Stars are stupid stars that just stay in the sky at night. I shook my head before going to sleep thinking about everything that's going on. I need a stress reliever.

{ Hey guys! 😍😻 Have a wonderful day 💕 }