Chapter 9

• Dedicated to Cheyenne Lancaster

The wind blew faster than ever. Thunder could be heard with lightning shortly striking. The whole room was completely dark. The movie was cut off into complete darkness. Screaming. Sirens. Sounds following one after another. Pain shot through my body. I couldn't see anything except for debris and running people. I looked down to see my hand intertwined with Hayes hand. I looked at Hayes, his pained face is shouting at people but I'm blacking out fast and can't see anything.Hes running dragging me behind with him. I hear my name being shouted by Cameron. I don't know what's happening to me. or to anyone. Next thing I know in my world is complete darkness and I hit the floor.

Beep- Beep - Beep
"Do you think she'll be okay?"
Beep- Beep- Beep
"Of course chey is strong."
beep- beep- beep
I hear people talking and that annoying ass beeping noise. i tried lifting my arm but nothing happened. I feel paralyzed. I feel like a whole other person. I felt someone touching me on my elbow of the arm I tried lifting.
"The arm is lightly moving. Showing she is waking up soon."
When she said that I tried moving other parts of my body. First my legs, then my arm, then my head and then my eyes. Negativity on all of it. I heard more talking but before I know it I was out again.
Hayes P.O.V
Chey seemed scared of the movie. Her eyes closed, slightly open to see the movie. Her hands on the side of er cheeks ready to cover her eyes Incase a jump scare shows. I couldn't help but notice her trembling in fear.
She looked over at me noticing me already staring. Trying to play it off I smiled at her. She smiled back beautifully as ever. The thunder roared loudly making her jump. I silently laughed at her cuteness over the storm.
I leaned in toward her face seeing her face go even more red in the dark and whispered in her ear.
"You scared?" I asked her backing up a few inches to where I'm still leaning over but now I'm in front of her face.
"Yeah, It's pretty scary." she said back giggling at the situation.
I smiled deciding to comfort her. I pulled up the cup holder and scooted over. In my mind I was thinking maybe I should tell her that I'm starting to like this sassy little girl. I mean I mine as well. Yolo right?
"Chey I think I have something to tell you."
The thunder roared, lightning stoke. Then a crash noise happened, the other side of the theater blew up. I grabbed her hand and started running yelling for the boys and Faith to follow me. Debris hit Chey right in the head cutting the side of her head open and she started blacking out. My leg got cut but I ignored it. I ran out the emergency exit and ran toward the van all the boys except for Cameron was in there. Faith was in the drivers seat. Chey blacked out while holding my hand so I picked her up and set her in the van. Cameron came running out and jumped in the van also. I got in and we headed toward the hospital with a cut open Chey and who knows else injuries.
It's been 4 hours and 39 minutes since the incident. Chey is still blacked out. Laying on the hospital bed. Since only two was allowed back here it's me and Cameron.
"Do you like her Hayes?" Cameron asked me still holding her left hand.
"Is it not obvious?" I asked sitting in the plastic blue chair beside the bed on the other side from Cam. My head was now rested on top of my hands.
He laughs taking his eyes off her once to me then putting them back. We're both waiting for her to wake up and be okay. I've only known this girl for a little while but I know she's the one for me. People may say "puppy love" but in reality love can be for anyone at any age, race, sexuality, and more. I don't believe in puppy love or the rants about same race marriage or same gender marriage. I approve all. Cheyenne Is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Since Cameron introduced me to now, me watching her laying in this bed. Love is love and my love is for her to love. What if she never wakes up? How will I ever tell her that I want her. No I NEED her. How will I go without pain? It's like Andy losing woody. Sully losing boo. It would just break hearts. My Heart.
I looked up at Cameron to see him crying to himself looking at Cheyenne.
"Do you think she'll be okay?
I ignored the obnoxious machine beeping and looked at his teary brown eyes. Mine tearing up also.
"Of course, Chey is strong." I smiled at him and grabbed her other hand. I looked down at our hands. Her hand fits in mine like it was made for me. I was so focused on her hand, when her arm moved I jumped.
"What?" Cameron asked studying me.
"Her arm moved!" I basically yelled, pressing the call nurse button.
Cameron smiled and looked down at her. His face shows pure joy. The nurse came in and asked what's wrong.
"Her arm moved!" I explained once again taking her hand once again hoping for another movement.
"The nurse grabbed her elbow saying that's one of the places she can feel right now.
Soon as she did that her arm moved once again. I'm so happy right now words can't explain.
"The arm is lightly moving. Showing she is waking up soon." The nurse smiled and explained on how when she actually wakes up call her again. I nodded and Cameron started talking to her but I dozed off holding Cheys hand. I hope she's okay.

I'm ending this part here so comment and vote for more 😉. Have a great day lovelies. 😈❤️