Your Character Information

Keywords:
(Y/N) Your name
(E/C) Eye Color
(H/C) Hair Color
(H/L) Hair Length
(F/F) Favorite Food
(F/C) Favorite Color
(N/N) Your Nickname
(F/N) Father's Name
(M/N) Mother's Name

Family:

Your Brother | Killua Zoldyck
You're the sister of the pro hero name is Bluebolt. If you don't know who is Killua, here is the picture:

 If you don't know who is Killua, here is the picture:

He is from the anime called Hunter X Hunter. In this story, he is your older brother. He is very protective of you because of some events. He is 22 in this story.

His quirk is Assassination and Electricity Manipulation.
Abilities:
He can transform his Aura into electrical current and manipulate it, although he needs to drain electricity from an outside source to use his electricity manipulation.

Notes: - He likes chocolate
              - He is playful, and sadistic.
              - Sometimes worry about others, but never admit it (Slightly tsundere)
              - If he uses his Aura too much, he will start to run low on it.
              - In this story, he'll 176 CM tall.

Your father | (F/N) Zoldyck:
Your father have a White hair and (E/C) eyes. He is an Underground hero like Aizawa. His hero name is (F/N).

He's quirk is Assassination Lighting.
Abilities:
Basically all of the things your brother can do.

Notes: -He is actually as sleepy as Aizawa.
              - He is actually hard on others, but show his soft side only to his family and close friends.
              - He'll get nausea if he used his quirk too much.

Your mother | (M/N) Zoldyck
Your mother is a normal citizen. She works as a chef. She have (H/C) hair and dark blue eyes.

Her quirk is Healing Aura.
Abilities:
She can heal injuries with her Aura but only in a short period of time. If someone is far away from her while she activated quirk, it'll be hard and slow to heal them.

Notes: -She is kind. Like you.
              -She likes to play games with you and your brother.
              -Your mother and Father doesn't hide their marriage. Please keep in mind that he is an Underground hero so he is not recognize by people much.

And last but not least,

(Y/N) Zoldyck
You're kind, gentle, and smart. You're basically the flower of the family (at least thats what your brother told you).

Your quirk is Assassination and Healing Aura.
Abilities:
You can do what assassin's can do just like Killua. You can heal your teammates just from your aura.

Notes: -You learn some of the skill from your brother.
              -You're a little bit shy.
              -When you're angry, a dark aura will come out of you. Just like your brother.
              -You're very skilled at hand-to-hand combat.
              -The drawback of your quirk is that you'll lose stamina (if you heal too much people)

(A/N)
I'M VERY SORRY IF THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IS TOO LONG BUT I CAN'T HELP IT, IM EXCITED!!! Well, this is the first book I ever published so, I apologise if I write some mistakes. And, I know I'm really really late but I recently watch Hunter X Hunter and I already like Killua!!! Thank you for reading this information and Seeyanara!

(27/04/2019) I edited a few things just because I think it's lame and... Wait. This book is already lame so...

        Sincerely,
     Author-chan