Chapter 3 | Entrance Exam

Previously...

"EAT THIS."

    "Huh?"  Both you and Izuku questioned. "REALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IT IS YOU EAT. AS LONG AS YOU GET MY DNA! NOW HURRY!"  All Might's voice boomed. "Not exactly how I thought this would go...!!!" Izuku screams.
---------------------------------------------------------
Third Person POV

     After Izuku ate the bento you made for him, the both of you make your way to U.A. "We made it in time..." Izuku pants. "Of course we are Izuku." You replied. You both stared at the building. 'It's... Huge...' You both thought.

     As you're staring at the magnificent U.A., a flowery aura surround you, making people's glanced at you for just a second. "Move aside, Deku, (Y/N)!" Bakugou said with a scowl on his face. You slightly flinch.

     "Kacchan!!" Izuku shouts, visibly startled. "Get out of my way or you're dead." Bakugou said. You waved at him. He let out a grumble. You look back at Izuku who's going to fall. That was, until a girl touch him. "Are you okay?" She asked. "It's my quirk. Sorry for stopping you but... Well, it's a bad omen to trip and fall." She stated, clasping her hand.

     Izuku seemed to froze. "Ah, thank you for catching my friend." You bowed to the girl. "No problem! Good luck for the three of us." She said, waving at you and Izuku. 'I talked to another girl!' Izuku thought, even if he doesn't talk at all.

-

     You take a seat between Izuku and Katsuki. "WELCOME TO TODAY'S LIVE PERFORMANCE! EVERYBODY SAY "HEY"!!" Present Mic shouts, yet doesn't get the answer he disired for. You wanted to answer him, but looking there was no one, you decide to wave at him.

     "AT LEAST ONE PERSON ANSWER. WELL, THAT'S COOL, MY EXAMINEE LISTENERS! I'M HERE TO PRESENT THE GUIDELINES OF YOUR PRACTICAL!! ARE YOU READY?!" He asked once again, and received no response.

     Izuku was mumbling things about Present Mic, the Pro Hero with amazement. "Shut up." Bakugou say, obviously pissed off.

     You received a card. The card you received shows where you'll take the entrance exam. You're in the same place with Izuku, Katsuki in the other place. "That's so kids from the same middle school can't help each other out, yeah?" Bakugou asked. "But, me and Izuku is in the same place." You replied pointing at yourself. "Tch. I can't beat you two." Bakugou scowled. Both you and Izuku sweat dropped.

     After more explanation from Present Mic, a boy with navy hair and glasses stood up, asking Present Mic a question. After that, he pointed his Index finger to Izuku, "And you, with the curly hair! You've been muttering this whole time... It's distracting!! If this is some sort of game to you, then please leave immediately!" He states.

     What he said is true though.... But isn't that a bit rude? You glared at the boy with the glasses. Izuku said his apology and covered his mouth. After all of the explanations, "PLUS ULTRA!! BREAK A LEG EVERYONE!!" Present Mic souted.

-

     "So big." Izuku tremble, looking at the fake city U.A. made. You were viewing the students. "They're so confident. They even got an equipment to match their quirks... But we could do it! Right, Izu-kun?" You ask, clasping your hands. "W-well, i-i hope so..." Izuku mutter. You see the girl from earlier, she seems nervous. You came up to her.

     "Hello! It's you from earlier, right? Who saved my friend?" You ask. She looked at you and smiled. "Yeah! Oh, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Uraraka Ochako, nice to meet you, uh..." She put her index finger to her chin. "The names' Zoldyck (Y/N). It's nice to meet you, Uraraka-san." You said. "O-oh! No need to be formal with me, just call me Ochaco!" She smiled. "Ok, Ocha-chan!" You replied. She lightly blush at the nickname you have her.