Chapter 1 | You can become a Hero

This is the picture of Gon Freecs. The best friend of you brother 👆 he's also 22
====================================

Third person POV

A four year old girl is talking and rambling about heroes at the playground with her two best friends. "Yeah! And then his punch is, like, pow pow pow! Isn't that cool?" An Ash blonde kid who is known as Bakugou, said cheerfully. "Oh, really? Hmm, I think I like (insert fav hero except All Might) more..." the (H/C) haired girl said. "What?! All Might is more cooler than (Fav Hero except All Might)!" Bakugou yell. "Welp, when I grow up, I want to be just like all might!" A green haired boy named Midoriya said. "Hey, what about we played as heroes?" Midoriya suggested. (Y/N) and Bakugou's eyes sparkle. (Y/N) then grab both of the boys wrists and said, "Let's go, Izu-kun, Kacchan!" She smiled brightly. The two boys blushed and looked away.

Little did they know, that'll be the last time they'll get to play with each other with happiness.

"Hey, did you hear? Izuku doesn't have a quirk." "What? Really" Izuku is sitting on the ground. "Yeah, it's called being 'quirkless'." "Too bad for him!" "What a weirdo!" The insults continued. "Hey! It's not right to say that!" (Y/N) said coming to Izuku. "(Y-Y/N)-chan?" He mumbled. She kneeled in front of him, held out a hand and said, "Come one, let's play together!" Izuku smiled and take her hand. "Kacchan! Will you play with us?" Izuku ask. "Sorry, but I don't want to play with you. I want to play with (Y/N)-chan." Izuku's smile fade, his eyes have no sparkle in it. "Kacchan? Why?" (Y/N) asked.

"I just don't want to play with him." Bakugou simply said. "Come on, (Y/N)-chan!" Bakugou said grabbing your wrist. You look behind you, finding Izuku's sad smile. "It's o-ok, (Y/N)-chan." He said. You continue to follow Bakugou.

- A week later -

"That's mean, Kacchan. I-if you keep going, i-i'll never forgive y-you!" Izuku said. Bakugou and his new friends are about to beat him, until you jumped in. "Kacchan! You're so mean!" You yell. You turned around facing Izuku. You use your quirk to heal his small wounds. "Its ok Izu-kun," you said smiling gently. Izuku blushed. Yes, you've got your quirk not long after. Bakugou scoffed and walk away. 'Why is Deku getting so much attention by (Y/N)-chan!?' He thinks angrily.

-Timeskip-

"...and then you minus it with this one." Your brother, Killua, is helping you with your Homework. "Oh! Ok, I get it, thank you, Onii-chan!" You said. Your brother smiled at you. "So, how's it going with Izuku and Bakugou?" He ask, knowing that they're not in good terms.

You frowned "Not good, Onii-chan. I can't think of ways to make us best friends again. Ever since Kacchan got his quirk, he begins to hate Izu-kun... Is it because he's quirkless?" You have a tear in the corner of your eye. Killua noticed it and wipe your tear. "Hey, cheer up. They'll be alright sooner or later. We just have to wait. Me and Gon always fight, too. We figured out our mistakes and apologise. I'm sure they'll be fine." He said having a smile on his face.

"Thank you, onii-chan," you said. "Can I have your chocolate you keep under your pillow?" He ask while drooling. You pout and said, "Fine.. but only one! Don't tell Mommy And Daddy." "Don't worry, I won't tell."

~10 years later ~

"Izu-kun!" She walked was trying to find her green haired best friend. She then see a crowd watching a villain fighting the heroes. She knew her best friend too well and gently pushed through the crowd to get closer to her best friend.

He was mumbling to himself as he write information on his notebook 'Hero analysis for the future #13'. She smiled and walked to him. "Izu-kun! You shouldn't hanging around by yourself! It's hard trying to find you in such a big crowd." She scold him. "S-sorry, (Y/N)-chan! I think I got a l-little bit e-excited..." He said. She sigh "It's ok, don't worry. Oh! Can I borrow your book later? I want to read the information you just got." She said. His eyes sparkle. "O-of course!" His face is red like a tomato. A man's standing beside Izuku laughed and said, "Taking notes, eh?! I guess you wanna be heroes yourself. Good luck, boy and girl!"