Chapter 4 | First day

Previously...

     All Might turned to Izuku. "The more you temper your vessel... The better you can CONTROL the power!" He picked up a can, "Like this."  He then smashed the can.

     "WHOA. HUH... ALL MIGHT?! WHERE'D HE COME FROM?!" A couple of people ask. "Crap." All Might cursed. He started to run away, with you and Izuku behind him.
---------------------------------------------------------
Third Person POV

     You texted to Izuku that you'll be going to school early so you could find the classroom easier. He haven't read your text yet.

     You put on your shoes, "Mom, I'm going to go now," you said. "O-oh! Do you brought your umbrella? Your wallet? Your tissue? Your-" you cut off your mom, "Mom, it's okay. I brought everything I need. You don't need to worry." You replied.

     "Ah, no. It's just that... Nevermind. I was just nervous. Oh, and I forgot to tell you..." Your mother trailed off, going back into the house and brought back a sapphire colored scarf.

     "Your brother told me to give you this. It'll be a lucky charm - at least that's what he said." Your mother give the scarf to you.

     You blinked in surprise and giggled, "How silly of him.." you said. You put on the scarf. "I'll be okay, mom. Bye, I love you!" You hug your mom and started to go to school.

     Your mother waved at you. "I hope she'll be okay, though..." Your mother muttered then close the door.

-

     You're walking inside the train as more and more people went inside. This caused you to bump into a male with different hari color and Heterochromia eyes. Wait- you've seen this guy before...

     He looked down at you, "You seemed familiar..." He stated bluntly. "Yeah, you too." You replied.

     You look at his Uniform, "U-uhm, are you going to U.A.?" You asked nervously, pointing at his uniform.

     "Ah- yes, what class are you in?" He asked. "I'm in class 1-A, how about you?" You answered. "Oh, I'm also in class 1-A." He replied.

     "That's great! Oh, I haven't introduced myself, I'm Zoldyck (Y/N)." You hold out your hand for him to shake. "I'm Todoroki Shōto. Nice to meet you." He shake your hand.

     You give him a bright smile, "I hope we get to be good friends!" You exclaimed. His eyes widened a little bit. Friends? He thought. He come here to be a hero, not to make 'friends'.

     Though, he somewhat feel like he could trust you. "...ok." he replied hesitantly. After that small talk, you two proceeded to go to U.A.

     The walk to U.A. is full of a peaceful silent, as you two are silently enjoying each other's presence.

     "Hmm.... 1-A... 1-A..." You mutter, while looking for the classroom. "Ah, there it is!" You exclaimed. You're nervous about going in, what if someone hates you? What if you make fool out of yourself? What if people will judge you?

     Questions running through your mind as you hesitantly opened the door. People's eyes are on you and Todoroki, you became nervous.

     A girl with pink skin and horns come up to you, "Hello! My name's Ashido Mina! What's your name?" Mina ask with excitement. "H-hi. My name is Zoldyck (Y/N). Nice to meet you, Ashido-san." You replied. "Just call me Mina! It's weird if you address me like that." She pouted.

     Feeling left out, Todoroki find himself a seat in the back of the class. More students come, you take a seat beside Todoroki. A guy with glasses that you saw in the Entrance Exam go inside. Bakugou entered as well.