Chapter 2 | Training

Previously...

"YOU CAN BECOME A HERO." Those words said by you and All Might at the same time, makes Izuku cried even more. He hug you back, his head on the crook of your neck.
---------------------------------------------------------
This person POV

     "You're the one who's worthy... To inherit my strength!!" All Might said, breaking the touchy moment. "Eh?" Both you and Izuku questioned. All Might looked at Izuku's face, "That expression is a gas! It's just a 'suggestion' for now! Listen up, boy, cuz your test is just beginning!" All Might's voice boomed. (Y/N) opened her bag and took a tissue to wipe Izuku's tear and snot.

     "Listen, young men. It's you need to decide wether or not you will accept my power!" He said with blood coming out of his mouth. (Y/N) gives All Might a tissue who immediately take it. "I'm talking about my quirk, kid." He then explains a little more, "My quirk is a power not unlike the sacred torch of legend that comes passed from one bearer to the next." "It's a quirk you can inherit?" You ask. "That's right, young girl. And I've tagged him as the next in line."

     Izuku began to muttered about  his quirk while putting his index finger on his forehead. "Jeez, Enough kid! Don't immediately dismiss the possibility!! That's a bunch of nonsense! There's a lot I keep in my chest, but I don't tell lies!" He opened his palms, a bright light appear, "It's the power to transfer the power... And the name of that vaunted ability to which I've been entrusted is none other than... 'ONE FOR ALL'."

     "One for... All..." Both you and Izuku muttered. "One person cultivates the power, who also cultivated it and passed it on," The light on his hand grew brighter. " The crystallization of power that spins together the voices of those who need help." The bright from his palms died down, "With a courageous heart."

     "Why... Why are you giving someone like me such an awesome power?" Izuku ask. " I've been searching for a successor for ages... And now I've finally come across someone I wouldn't mind giving it to! You, who, despite having no quirk, and being a mere powerless fan of heroics. You were the one who shined more than any of the other so-called 'Heroes'! But hey, it's still your decision to make, of course! What do you say?" All might ask. You pat Izuku's back, "Izu-kun, I'll be supporting any decision you make. It's ok." You smiled at him. He wipe his tears with his sleeve, "Yes, please..." He said. You hugged him "Izu-kun! I'm so happy of you!!" You had tears on the corner of your eyes. "Now there's a quick reply! Just as I expected, you rascal!"

-

Two days later, at 6 in the morning

     "Hey hey hey hey! This fridge makes for a fine seat!" He laughed, sitting on top of a fridge, with you beside him. "I sure am glad you haven't been able to budge it, I'm getting awfully comfy up here!" "C'mon all might, you're 274 kilos..."He said and fall to his knees. "Nah , I've lost some weight. I'm just 255 kilos." All might said proudly.

     "A-all might don't you think this is too much? Why does he have to drag this garbage across the beach anyway...?" You ask rubbing your chin. "Good question, young Zoldyck! Because! He's an ill-suited vessel." He then took photos of Izuku. "WHAT?! BUT YOU SAID I WAS WORTHY, EARLIER!! Izuku cried. "Your body, I mean your body ain't ready. My quirk, All For One, binds the physical strength of many people into one!!"All might said. "Oh! Would Izu-kun's limbs pop off??" You ask. "Correct!" All might shout. "My limbs!!" Izuku screamed, imagining his limbs pop off.