Chapter 10

I sat in the back for a few minutes and got myself together. I walked out onto the floor with a little more confidence and I managed to get a few dances. By the end of the night I had only made 237 dollars.

As the security cleared the club out I sat on the bench basically depressed. Fendi and a couple other girls who made atleast 800 sat talking and laughing,I felt like I didn't belong at all.

The next day came and I woke up around 2pm. Me and twin had gotten pretty close I guess you could say so I called FaceTimed her. Soon as she picked up I started rambling.

"Girl last night was so bad I didn't make shit"
"Bitch,bad for who? I made my check" she said while eating a burger.
"Well I didn't"

"You gotta start getting on that stage sis" she said.

"Girl I don't know how to do that shit,people just looking at you,that shit is nerve racking"

"Just dance,how many bitches you see doing pole tricks"? She was looking dead in the camera. "Can't none of them bitches really dance they just booty bouncing and two stepping,they just look good".

"Well they thick so they can afford to do that". I rolled my eyes and said.

"And that's why I'm always practicing my pole tricks, ON THE STAGE" she yelled and we both started laughing.

But I did understand what she was saying. The thicker girls do get away with the basic two steps because the got fatter asses and they basically fit the image of a stripper so people tip just because , whereas the smaller girls have to have a little more stage presence like being able to do good pool tricks and being flexible. She told me how she has to do a pole trick to get the crowd to tip or a split,something like that, and that's why she practices all the time.

We talked on the phone for a little while then around 5pm i took a nap before I had to go into work.