Chapter 19

I sat on the bed with a small plate eating the wings Arthur had brought us. Him and Trinity sat on the couch and she was rubbing on his leg begging him to take a shot. He did and she took one as well.She then looks at me and passes me the bottle,even though I didn't drink I was nervous as hell and I needed something to take the edge off so I took one.

About 45mins go by of us laughing talking and drinking,Trinity starts playing music on her phone. "Give her a kiss", Arthur told me. I leaned in did what I was told. The kiss kinda felt weird to me I guess because I had never kissed a girl before but I could tell she liked it, her eyes was closed the whole time and she gently pushed me back and started to climb on top of me. I was not not feeling that shit,I really wanted to push her off me but we had already talked about the plan so I did what I had to do.

Arthur gave us more shots and we danced for him a little more. I started feeling real good.

"I want y'all to get naked" Arthur told us and we both started taking our clothes off. Once we got naked we started kissing each other again. He sat on the couch and rubbed the middle of his pants.

We ended up on the bed and did exactly what we practiced. Trinity had her head in between my legs and I was fake moaning. If I hadn't been drunk I would of sworn I felt her tongue a little bit but honestly I wasn't even paying attention and Arthur was to drunk to notice we weren't even doing anything.

After we got done with our show, I go into the rest room to relieve myself. I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror. I was kinda fucked up. I wondered how much longer I was gonna be here because I really needed to lay down, I had only been drunk once in my life and I didn't like it at all,which is why I don't partake in it.

I got myself together and walked out the restroom and I saw something that completely threw me off. Arthur had Trinity Bent over the air conditioner giving her back shots. I quickly turned around and hurried back into the restroom.

"Paris? Come out here baby" I heard Arthur say. I just stood there looking in the mirror again. What did I get myself into.