Chapter 21

The ride back home was long and silent. I didn't know if Trinity was mad at me or if she just didn't want to be bothered, she didn't talk to me or look at me once.

When I got to the room I got undressed I was kinda drunk so I decided a bath would be better then a shower. I layed in the hotel tub and looked at the yellow stained walls, I could hear the noises from the cars driving down the highway that was directly across the street. My head hurt. It was going on 5am when I finally fell asleep.

I had decided to take the following two days off, I don't exactly know why but I just wasn't in the mood to be in the club. It was about 11am when I woke up to the hotel manager banging on my door. telling me had to check out or pay for more days. I halfway opened the door and let her know I would be down to pay for another day. I checked my Instagram after I came from paying for another three days, I had dozens of notifications and over 100 new followers. I click on a picture that I was tagged in, Vonte,the Owner posted the picture I took at the club. I scrolled threw the comments nervous as hell. I didn't know he would be posting it. I seen a couple good comments saying I was cute and I got to this one comment. it was from @goldenbby92 it said "Hotel shawty" with two laughing emojis. My mouth dropped. I clicked on the comment and seen it was a couple replies. one from @Tracydamacc said "lmaoo" and another from Fendi that said "LOL yall crazy,#NoChill". I dropped the phone and immediately started to cry. I was confused and didn't know what was going on.