Chapter 14

When I woke up the next afternoon I decided to text ChinaMan. I sent him a good morning message and got dressed to walk to the store. I was starving and the hotel I was in was so cheap they didn't even have a mini fridge so I literally had to buy food everyday.

I got to the store and grabbed two bottles of orange juice,some cup noodles and a bag a chips,When I made it back I had to use the microwave in the lobby cause they didn't have those in the room either. I stood in the lobby waiting for my noodles to cook,I also paid one more week on the room.

I started scrolling down my IG and seen Fendi most recent post. The caption read;
Gotta look like money if you wanna make money 💰💰💰

I double tapped it,she looked great and she was right about me needing to get my hair done differently, I mean the bun was cute when I was kinda new but now that I was making more money I needed to invest in appearance

I double tapped it,she looked great and she was right about me needing to get my hair done differently, I mean the bun was cute when I was kinda new but now that I was making more money I needed to invest in appearance. I sent her a DM asking how much she was gonna charge for hooking me up and she said 500$, she had to be tripping I have never and will never spend that much on a weave I didn't even have an apartment. I didn't respond back instead I FaceTimed Twin.

"Hey twin" I said soon as she answered
"HEYYYY" two voice said in unison, it was Twin and other Twin
"Heyyyyy twinsss" I said sounding surprised, I knew it was two of them but I had never seen the other one.
All three of us sat on FaceTime and I told them what Fendi was charging.

"Y'all think 500 to much"? I said.

"Not really bitch that's what all these Atlanta stylist charging,and most times they want a deposit" My twin said.

"Right and dem hoes be doing dat shit out Dey mama kitchen,talmbout a damn deposit,Bitch deposit this frontal on my scalp and keep it pushing". The other twin said. We all burst out laughing. That was the only difference between them, My Twin who's actual dance name was "Dej" was a bit calm whereas the other twin "Cece" was wilder and more outspoken. They convinced me to do it.

"You gotta look like money to make money" Cece told me, I shook my head letting her know I agreed to what she said. I ended the call and ask Fendi for her address.

When I got there I seen her red BMW Parked outside. Her condo wasn't that big but it was the perfect size for one person. She was in the kitchen going through a box with different types of hair in them, the medium sized dining room had been transformed to a mini salon. I'm assuming that's where she does people hair. I seen every type of flat iron you could think of,shampoos,conditioner,hair pins,a stylist chair and a big vanity mirror. I assumed doing hair was her passion,not dancing.

"So what you think I should get" I asked her.

"Something with color" she still had her back turned going through the boxes.

"Oh no I don't want no color maybe just a longer straighter length"  I ran my hands threw my natural hair imagining it long with maybe a part in the middle.

"Ooooh,we gon do blonde"  she said finally looking up to me.

"Blonde???? Like honey blonde" i looked at her like she had lost her mind. She then goes back in the box and pull out this package, It was a fucking wig.

"No bitch platinum blonde"