Chapter 22

I didn't know why those girls said those mean things about me, after I clicked on the profiles of the pages where the comments came from, I figured out who they were. I didn't understand why Fendi would laugh at the comment ,I thought we were friends, I know things didn't go as planned with Trinity but I didn't think she would be upset enough for her to tell my business, she was the only one who knew where I lived. The other profile who left the comment in the first place page was private so i I didn't even know who she was,and why she didn't like me.

I decided to call Twin and tell her what was going on. I told her the truth about me living In a motel and what happened that night with Arthur and Trinity. She goes and tells me how since I've took my little work break, Trinity has been telling everyone in the club that we both tricked off with Arthur and after words I tried to pull some sneaky shit behind her back and she even told everyone where I lived.

I was so fucking confused. why would she spread that rumor knowing it was the complete opposite and further more why would Fendi laugh at it? what did I do to her.

After pacing the room back and fouth,i didn't know if I should slap the shit out of Trinity when I see her or just not go back to the club. I knew my repertation was problay ruined by now but I really needed this job how would I pay for this room?