Chapter 11

This shit keeps deleting I'm going to throw the while app away

Jahseh

"Yeah then his ass gonna say he did it on accident cause he wasn't getting sex from Landon! I swear I'll cut his bitch ass dick off" I ranted to stokeley. "Sorry I'm being annoying I'm just mad cause I love Landon. I loved Metri but now he dead. And Landon gonna cuddle with him and forgive him because Metri is his everything"

"You aren't being annoying Jah, let it out instead of keeping it in" he said calmly, playing in my dreads. "I'm done. How was your day?" "Normal" he leaned down and pecked mg lips. "Better once you came in though" he continued to give me kisses and I smiled.

"Stoke, i-i love you" I whispered and started kissing his neck. "I love you too Jahseh" he replied, pulling me closer and sighing. "What's wrong?" I rested my head against his chest. "I miss home" he frowned.

"I miss my mama, I miss her food. I miss my siblings bugging me, asking me where I was going, if they could come too. I miss my dad, how he'd take me to go do cool shit. But of course I gotta be fucked up in the head" he stared blankly at the wall, a tear running down his cheek.

I wiped it quickly and kissed where it fell. "Stokey do you wanna find a way out of here with me?" I smirked. I've been planning to break out of here but nobody wants to do it. "What do you mean?" "Like, once we go to the lake in a few days we can swim far out, let's escape" I sat up.

"Jah, we are so far away from everything. It would never work" "I know it will, my old friend did it before. He is still free and I talk to him on the phone sometimes"

Not edited

I finally can get to the plot I wanted hehe