Chapter 13

Now let's get into the fuckery
(Trigger warning: events leading up to rape / suicide attempt)

Michael

"Daniel I said no" I cry as Daniel slaps me again. "Stop acting like you don't want me!" He yells, pulling at my clothes. "Stop!" I cry, him not stopping. "Shut the hell up and take all of me" he says.

That was two hours ago. I've been sitting in the shower for two hours. I've been crying for two hours. Stokeley isn't back yet. I let out a shaky breath before turning the water off, my clothing soaked. I didn't shower naked.

I walk back to my bed, leaving a trail of water. I lay down, soaking my covers. I didn't care. I reach over and grab my pencil sharpener, it must have a sharp blade.

I break it, leaving me with a dirty blade. I wipe it and go to my thighs, making large cuts everywhere. I relaxed and waited for myself to bleed out.

Jarad

"Dae I understand, calm down. If you don't want to be together i understand" I say, lying through my teeth. I thought we were happy. I gave him everything. Everything I had. He leaves, I walk to Stokeleys room. He gives good advice.

I open the door and my stomach drops. I see Michael laying on the bed, his skin paler than ever, his thighs covered in blood. "Help!" I scream into the halls. "Fucking help! He's gonna fucking die!" I scream as loud as possible.

Soon nurses are rushing in, they take him to the hospital area. "Where's Jahseh?" I yell. I see Jahseh running toward me. "Ja-" "No! No, what happened? No!" He screams as he sees all the blood. "Where's Michael?" He looks at me. He repeats that phrase again, screaming and crying this time.

"Jahseh, they took him to the medical center. You have to stay calm." I tell him, crying with him. Michael was the first person I befriended here. If he dies, Jahseh, Daniel, and I will all have emptiness. Daniel. "Where's Daniel?"

I see the rainbow haired boy as soon as I say his name. "What happened?" He asks, acting as if his boyfriend didn't just get hauled off in a pool of his own blood, his skin white. His face held a smug look, like he was satisfied in the situation.

"You asshole! How can you stand there and act as if you didn't just watch the so called 'love of your life' get taken away, his body cold and lifeless" I yell, sending a hard slap to his face.

I am instantly met with his fist against my jaw, making something in my head snap. Before I could count to 11 I had body slammed him. "Maybe if he would give up that sweet add of his I wouldn't have to take it." He says, a sickening smirk on his face.

"What did you do to him?" Jahseh asks, pulling me off of him. "Guess" he licks his lips, grabbing his dick through his pants. "You're dead" Jahseh laughs.

Not edited

Tripwrld? I think so.

Unless I decide to kill Michael 🤔