Chapter 14

Jarad

I walked into the medical center to see Michael awake. He looked at me and sighed. "Hi jarad" "Hi Mikey. How you feeling?" I asked, sitting next to him. I put an arm around his shoulder. "How do you think I'm feeling? I got my insides torn up then tried to kill myself. Hmmm yeah i feel amazing" he snaps.

I frown, my shoulders slumping. "Do you want me to go?" I ask. "No!" He yells. "I mean, no please" he says calmer. "Did Jahseh kill him?" He asks, referring to daniel. "Almost. He's in a coma and his face is swollen so bad he's unrecognizable"

"I never want to see him again. I don't want to be in that room either." He sighs, placing his head against my chest, his arms wrapping around my torso. "How's dae?" He asks. "We broke up. There's a new guy here and he likes him now."

"I'm sorry Jarad. He ain't shit" he looks up at me. "Don't be sorry. And we been new." I laugh, making him smile a little. "Would you mind if I moved in with You? I think they are moving stoke and I out cause I heard Tracy saying something like that"

"I wouldn't mind" I smile. We just sit there in a comfortable silence until he says somsthing. "Can we go now? I'm tired of this room" I nod and we walk to my room, my arm over his shoulder. "Where's jah?"

Not edited

Go read my spam book :)