eleven

the crystallines stepped up their game . they tried anyways .

haechan stood up and assisted me though he didn't have to . I fought against hye sung and haechan against taemin . it was a really bad idea .

haechan was low on stamina and Taemin was a dangerous one . he got pushed away and fell down on the floor hard . I flew back down and held haechan as my other hand shield against the two of us.

haechan was in trouble and sooner or later , he might even lose his powers . I had no choice but to fly back home . the real one .

' haechan is terribly hurt . can you guys come back home ' I sent the signal to the other boys .

' on it '

I heard footsteps approaching and I knew who it was .

" mother . he's hurt . " I said to mother and she came forward to examine him .

" help me in this . I'll lead . " I nodded as mother led .

multiple footsteps were heard soon after and they came in . they crowded around us .

after the heal

mother pulled me into her room .

" did you absorb the powers of the crystalline sword ? " mother said with a stern voice but I nodded .

" you know that's really dangerous ! " she shouted .

" that was the only way to stop the crystallines ! " I cried .

" why didn't you tell me I had the blood of the crystalline . I'm not stupid . you've not told me about father in years . he's a crystalline . you dreaded to see him everyday at home . you made me forget about everything just for your happiness . I knew this when I had these colours in me . " I said fiercely and went out . I sat beside the bed haechan was on .

I felt sorry but angry at the same time . it was my fault .

all I hope is for him to wake up now .