four

the rooftop door suddenly opened . they were here . well at least five of them . but seriously , why do they have to be this good looking but at the same time be so evil ?

hye sung started hiccuping . I mouthed to her ' why ' and she told me to turn around . well , according to math , there wasn't 5 but 18 in total .

" what the ... " i said . this lucas guy rolled his eyes and gave me a disgusted face . bitch the fuck .

then , two individuals came down from the sky obviously . i looked up and saw mother with someone else .

hye sung gave a weird look on her face .

" mother . " i knelt on one knee . i signalled them to kneel down too . sheesh , no basic respect .

" stand . yerin , this is their mother . " I looked at the female who was looking at me with a sweet smile . she was super different from these 18 boys here . she approached me and grab both of my hands . I got taken aback .

' it's okay child , I trust you on this one ' what ...

' to change this one particular person whom you're supposed to marry '

" but why am I only informed of this now and why specifically this person whoever he is ?! this is really ridiculous . " i said . mother sighed .

" and they ! " I said while pointing to them .

" are extremely uncontrollable because they hurt innocent people like her and even killed 4 people in two days . how the hell do you expect me to even marry any one of them for god's sake . " i held my shirt because I spoke too fast and I caught my breath .

" that's what you'll do and that's final . " i sighed . i held onto hye sung for support because I felt really dizzy .

" he's the one . " their mother said and pull this someone's arm towards me .