thirteen

yerin

we looked at each other for a very long time and it was getting awkward so I broke the stare . I sighed again .

" why the sigh ? " he suddenly asked .

" it's just . I brought you into this mess and you're the one who got hurt instead of me . " im a very emotional person so I was tearing up and eventually , it all poured out .

haechan sat up and wiped my tears away . he was more thoughtful than I had expected .

" thanks "

" you don't have to thank me . it's my job . " what does he mean by that ?

I shrugged that thought off and stayed with him for the whole night .

next morning

I woke up at 5am and debated whether to go to school or stay .

I woke haechan up instead .

" do you want to go to school or stay here ? " he took a minute to think about it .

" let's go to school . but I sprained my ankle though . " I nodded my head .

we took a quick shower ( NOT TOGETHER PLEASE ) and went back down to earth .

it was still quite easy and good thing that there's a wheelchair prepared . we went to school and everyone wondered what happened but we didn't give a shit .

only yesterday , I realised taemin was in the same school as us so we have to be careful and hye sung was one of his .

I moved the chair to the back and pushed the wheelchair in and made sure haechan was comfortable enough before I sat down . then , he put his head on my shoulders .

" just let me stay like this for awhile . " I nodded .

the students came in the classroom and whispered about this . I just smiled at them .