sixteen

" she what ?! " mother shouted with a high pitched voice . we all looked at her , speechless .

" I get it now . I'll sort it out with her mother . go and rest now . " we all nodded and left .

" oh and haechan . you've finally opened up to her . " she looked at me with a proud smile and I smiled back .

I stayed with yerin for the whole night . since my foot is abit better , I can walk now . let's just hope she gets better .

after a few days

she's been in a coma for about a week now . I held her hand tightly in hopes of her waking up . I can't lose her now .

I gave a small peck on her hand and stayed by her .

" haechan . let's go eat . " I refused . I wanted to stay by her side .

suddenly , I felt something moving . her fingers were continuously moving and she slowly opened her eyes .

I was so glad that she finally woke up after a long time .

" can you hear me , yerin ? I'm haechan . " I asked her . she nodded her head and smiled .

" thank you for waking up . " I said with teary eyes . I signalled the boys that she's finally awake and they came back in no more than 10 minutes .

after further examination , she was fine and better . with a little more rest , she'll be fully recovered in no time .

" I heard you in my sleep . " she said . the others were still here and they were actively listening . I pointed to myself and she nodded .

" I heard that you said I love you " my face went as red as a tomato and the boys didn't stop teasing me . they had the chance to . she was laughing at how the boys teased me .

her laughter is enough for me to get butterflies in my stomach . gosh . I love you , yerin .

yerin

I was still feeling weak . I can move but it takes alot of effort . thanks to haechan , I felt so much better .

I love you too , haechan .