six

I took a quick shower because it was extremely stuffy in this god damn house .

It was already close to 7pm and I was so bored so I went down to the living room and sat down on the sofa .

" do you want to join us for dinner ? " I shook my head . since when were they so caring . I was in fact , very hungry but I just beared with it . I wanted to cook but I'm super lazy so I didn't .

after a few hours , they all came back and were so noisy as if they wanted the whole world to know they're home .

" can you guys seriously shut the hell up for once . thanks . " I said while tapping on my computer to do a dead ass project .

" alright . just don't forgot you'll have to marry haechan . "

" LEE FUCKING TAEYONG "
" BRO "

haechan and I said at the same time .

" do you want to die ? " I said to taeyong .

" come here then . " I didn't need to run or get up . I just swayed my hand in one motion and he got stabbed . It hurts when it pierced through but it was harmless . the other guys got their defense and I let out a chuckle .

" chill . it's harmless . " i moved my hand in another motion and the sword disappeared . taeyong stood up just fine . they retreated back and I went up to get my things . It was a Saturday tomorrow so I probably didn't have anything to do .

I brought my blanket and pillow down .

" you do know there's another bed in the room right ? " I nodded . I felt uncomfortable being in a room with a guy so ..

i soon fell asleep .