Introduction

"Don't let anyone define you. You are your own person. You're a human and capable of so much. You can change anytime you want, even without a good reason to, but you don't need to because you're amazing." Ace repeated to me a thousand times.

With my cheeks tinted red, I asked, "So any change is good? I don't think so. I could be a criminal or badly educated or anything like that. It seems ludicrous."

I mean... I already was a criminal; a lawbreaking in a gang punk skating misfit but I still kept up my education somehow but that wasn't the point.

He smirked.

"You're so smart Hayden. So damn smart. But you and I both know; actually all of the gang know that you were once a rebel trying to hide it by being a good girl. Well that didn't work did it? Now you're apart of us messing shit up; which means you already are a criminal but once who skates and isn't accepted by society."

I sighed. My cheeks were faintly red but I didn't notice it.

"What's that got to do with any of it?" I remarked sharply.

He leaned it and whispered in my ear, "Let's see if this change is good."

With that, he pushed me up against a wall.

"What are you-." He cut me off by starting to kiss my neck.

I let out a small moan, "Ace."

"You're so hot when you moan my name."

He continued to kiss my neck up to lips and once he did, it felt amazing. More than any alcohol or cigs ever have for me. I felt happy for once.

That's how Ace "The Snake" Oliver Reed and I, Hayden "The Fox" Elizabeth Johnson came to be.