Darling, Please Come Back

Song: Look After You by The Fray

*Ace's POV*

"WHERE IS SHE?!?!" I screamed pushing Mia up against the wall with my face flushed in anger.

"Who?" Mia said in a sickly sweet voice.

"HAYDEN, you dumb bitch! It's been 5 hours and no sign of her! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I said continuing to scream.

"Ace, calm down. Now now sweet little Mia can you please tell us where Hayden went? You don't want that little secret of yours getting out right?" Reign said twirling her knife.

Mia's face went pale and her eyes huge. Leave it to Reign to intimidate someone

"I told you I don't know! We had an argument and she walked out of here with the dogs."

"Well then you sure as hell must've upset her then." Derrick said.

"Yeah what exactly did you tell Foxie?" Nolan said as an afterthought.

"ACE DOESNT LOVE HER! HE LOVES ME!" Mia screamed with tears in her eyes.

All of our heads spun around to her. I walked up to her.

"Excuse me?"

"HAYDEN IS NOTHING! IM BETTER THAN HER!"

My eyes went wide, "Think again love." I said walking out the door looking for my precious Fox.

Mia started crying. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well it means that Ace never loved you and even if he did, he's sure as hell over you now." The gang said in union.

They were walking out the door when Reign turned out and said, "Oh by the way, your friends know about how you betrayed them." And left.

****

*Ace's POV*

I bumped into Brittany while running around the neighborhood looking for Foxie. She had her phone in her hand and her makeup was smeared all over her face... Like she had been crying.

"Ace! I'm so glad to see you! Where's Hayden?! We've been looking and calling nonstop. I know I'm the worst cousin alive but I still love her deep down and I just had to make sure."

"We?" I asked confused.

"Our family, especially her older brother Damion.''

I didn't get it. Did they know she was missing?

She looked at me sympathetically, "You really didn't know did you?"

I shook my head no.

"Well on the news there was a report of an unconscious girl in a gang with two huskies down by the river. They're not sure what happened - They assume she jumped in and they don't know if she's dead yet but she looked exactly like Hayden."

My eyes widened. My heart stopped beating. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't speak. And then I ran as fast as I could go the hospital by the river to make sure my darling Foxie was okay.