First Day Of School Part I

*Hayden's POV*

"I DONT WANT TO GO!" Nolan screamed holding onto the chair.

"FINE NO PIZZA FOR YOU AFTER SCHOOL!" I screamed back

Nolan's eyes widened.

"Okay, I'm coming." He said calmly.

I smiled. "Good Crooked."

He rolled his eyes and Ace laughed.

He put his arm around me, "C'mon fellow year student."

I tried holding in a blush but failed. Okay... I do have a crush on Ace but nothing could ever happen between us. He noticed me blushing and smiled. Reign noticed too and smirked.

"What ya looking at?" I said getting serious again.

"Nothing," they said in union.

"Whatever."

Soon we arrived to the bus stop and it was chaos. The gang stopped going to school when they came to gang. Until I came into the picture. I guess you could say I look out for the gang more than I do myself. The worse part was we weren't all in the same year. Ace and I are freshman (remember I got kicked out? And Ace did too apparently), Reign is a sophomore so is Nolan, Derrick is a junior and Carter a senior. They did online schooling because they didn't want to be stupid or whatever so they're in their correct years. I just remembered. My cousin Brittany is in my school and year.

"Guys... There's something to forgot to tell you.''

Suddenly, she drove up. "HAYDEN?!" She sneered.

''Nice to see you too, Britt." I said rolling my eyes.

She got out of the car and stood in front of me. She was wearing a very very short skirt, tank top with a cardigan and 6 inch heels so she towered my short self. She scanned me. I was wearing black ripped jeans, red high top converse, a Bring Me The Horizon and my natural wavy hair with a red beanie.

"Disgusting." She said and spat at me.

My hand balled into a fist and I was about to pull out my dagger but Carter held me back.

"Who's this, Foxie?" Ace said to me protectively

"I'm Brittany Marie Johnson, her cousin but you can call me whatever you want, hotie.'' She said pointing to me then winking at Ace.

NOW SHES HITTING ON ACE! SHE GETS EVERYTHING! My parents loved her more. Her parents did. She got all the boys, friends, cute clothes, money, anything she wanted. Except for my brother. My older brother, Damion was my friend- my best friend and never liked Brittany either but he moved to Florida 3 years ago and I haven't seen him since. I sighed. Maybe Ace will pick

"I'm Ace and I'm in love with someone else so back off." Ace replied

Both Brittany's and my jaw dropped. He pushed her away.

"C'mon let's just walk to school, guys."

We nodded.

Brittany went back into her car. "I'll get you someday." She said and drove off to school.

"I wouldn't count on it!" Ace yelled to the car.

Soon we reached the school building. Time to take hell once again.