Jealousy

*Hayden's POV*

I walked with this Seth guy to lunch and he was pretty cute. Turned out he liked sports and skating like me. I guess you could we're friends.

"Hey Haystack I want to show you something." Seth told me

Haystack is his nickname for me and I despise it but whatever.

"What?"

"It's a surprise." He told me.

After forcefully blindfolding me and walking about 15 minutes we finally reached our destination.

"Surprise!" He yelled after taking off my blind fold.

We were in a beautiful garden.

"Aw I love it Seth." I said blushing

"Come sit down with me." He said smiling.

I sat down next to him. I kept my head down and kept twiddling my thumbs.

He looked over at me, "Everything alright?"

"I'm just a little shy and awkward around boys in these situations."

He laughed.

"What?" I asked punching his arm playfully.

"Nothing you're just so damn cute and beautiful and smart and lovely.."

He trailed on leaning into me and I started leaning in too.

"Kiss me." He whispered in my ear.

And so we did.

-

*Ace's POV*

After discussing everything with Mia she decided to take me somewhere. She explained how they had to runaway because the FBI were looking for them for a crime they were framed for. Turns out she missed us especially me. I'm still surprised about her coming back. I really missed her. I haven't explained about Foxie just yet though. I will just not now.

"We're here." Mia said opening a door to a garden.

I saw something that made my face boil and fists clench. Foxie. My Foxie. Kissing some boy she just met. Not just kissing- making out and they seemed to be enjoying it. She sat in his lap with her legs around his waist and arms around his neck and he had his hands around her waist moving them up and down. Then he started stroking her butt and kissing her neck making her moan his name.

'THAT SHOULD BE ME.' I screamed inside my head.

'See? You'd never get her. Ever. She probably thinks you're a worthless piece of a trash.' The voice in my head said to me.

I stormed off. I ran out the school.

"Slithers! Slithers! Ace Reed!" Mia called after me.

"What?!"

"What was that about?!" Mia yelled back.

"Nothing!" I said leaving.

Mia gripped my arm, "Clearly it isn't nothing."

I sighed.

"That's Fox- newest member in the gang."

"But I still don't understand why you're upset. Do you love her?" Mia asked questionably.

"No-no nothing like that." I said unsure.

Mia leaned into me.

"So what's the problem? Don't care about that newbie. You've still got me." She whispered in my ear.

"Ace." She whispered in my ear.

"Ace." She whispered again, she was gripping my shirt now.

I started kissing her neck.

"Ace." She moaned.

"You're really sexy when you moan did you know that?" And that's when I kissed her full on the lips.

What I didn't realize was; Foxie was standing right behind is with tears in her eyes.

-

*Hayden's POV*

I ran away crying. I never cried. And when I did it was important. I know you're thinking why am I crying when I kissed Seth? Well the minute he touched my butt and I moaned is when I told him I couldn't do this anymore I'm sorry. For what reasons? Ace. Ace's voice kept repeating in my head. I knew he didn't love me. Why would he? Tears starting falling rapidly now. And to make things worse I started getting bullied again. The words kept going on in my head and Ace's voice. Soon Ace's voice was the one saying those horrible things. I sat in the middle of the hallway and just cried.

"FOXIE! FOXIE!" Carter screamed out for me.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! I'M A WORTHLESS UGLY EMO NERD JUST LIKE EVERYONE SAYS!"

Carter ran to me and picked me up.

"Let me-"

"Shut up. Ace and directions?"

I knew it'd be no use to argue with him so I simply said, "Straight, left turn, walk 15 minutes, garden.''

I think I saw Ace and thar girl headed there before I ran away.

"Good Fox, FIVE WINGED AND CROOKED CODE RED" Carter yelled into the deserted hallway.

Suddenly they all appeared in the hallway.

My mouth hung open. "What the hell is code red?"

"Code for when something happens between you and Ace." Reign said like it was obvious.

"That's stupid."

"Shut up Foxie." They all said in union.

"To the garden." Carter said leading us.

"So what happened?" They all asked.

"I was kissing this boy and I guess Ace saw and started kissing this other girl. But I didn't mean to kiss him and I stopped because I forgot about Ace." I said.

"What guy?" Winged asked.

"Seth Rogers."

"Bro! He's the biggest player here! He finds out girls interests and sweet talks them and then uses them." Crooked said.

Reign punched him. "Way to make her feel better."

"What? I'm just trying to inform her."

"I have no idea how you like him Five." Derrick said.

We all laughed.

Pretty soon we got to the garden. There Ace was smirking at the girl.

"Mia?!" They all said in union.

"You're that Mia girl?!" I asked as surprised.

She guilty smiled. "How you been?"