Neil's Bio

Neil August was born and raised in a family with high expectations. But that never darkened his spirits. Neil was a baby genious and a happy toddler. Most kids start by crawling, but Neil was a fast learner, and began running even before he could walk. But Neil wasn't going to be a runner; even better, he was going to be a prodigy clarinet player. Let's fast forward to one of Neil's most crucial shining moments. The audience is silent, waiting for Neil's masterpiece. Neil is sitting alone with his clarinet, the bright spotlight on him. Neil took a deep breath, saying to himself,"I can do this!" He took his clarinet and pressed it to his smooth, soft lips. As he played through the song, he realized the joy of playing music for young people. The last note was the best (here Drew writes an explicit about Neil) and the whole world stopped for a minute. The Earth halted on its axis. Everyone from Antarctica to Asia stopped, taking in the glory of Neil's music. The last note echoed into the audience, and Neil took another intake of air. Then, the whole audience stood and clapped, giving Neil a standing ovation. Sadly Neil was so focused on placing his clarinet on his chair that he started having an asthma attack from stress. Neil tripped on a wire and tumbled into the pit, where Jackie the Pianist (and Neil's secret lover) was crushed. But all was well in the end and the two left the auditorium as rose pedals were showered over them.